Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

Posted

Only on the lesser GFS model though Boofer. ECM not having it with both its 0z ops run and mean keeping the Atlantic flat for the next 10-12 days at least.

Still, the GFS does not offer just enough to keep me interested for another 24 hours.

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 4k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have never seen so much snow in my life like today,I was trying to reach my friend who lives in  Manor Kilbride on Sally gap road(Wicklow Mountains)  to give him a lift to the shops as he spent last

Lovely record breaking morning from West Wicklow, we have got an inch or two on the ground

But but but... Who'd collect for the many charities, or sing in the gospel choir on Sunday mornings? What happened out there was premeditated looting. It's disgraceful. Shocking and abusing the f

Posted Images

Posted
    10 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Only on the lesser GFS model though Boofer. ECM not having it with both its 0z ops run and mean keeping the Atlantic flat for the next 10-12 days at least.

Still, the GFS does not offer just enough to keep me interested for another 24 hours.

Would rather the signal for height rises out West to grow and stay out west myself if you know what i mean..

Posted
    55 minutes ago, booferking said:

Would rather the signal for height rises out West to grow and stay out west myself if you know what i mean..

Something similar to this on Christmas Eve would be good........?:cold-emoji:

image.thumb.png.0f10e398fb9fbf09d05221f4ce9c6abc.png

• Like 1
    Posted
    1 hour ago, Neiller22 said:

Great met office update. Can’t complain with that. 

Aye, just a pity that it looks like starting post the Christmas holidays. Would have loved a wee bit of snow over the festive period.

• Like 1
    Posted

Could come 24 hrs earlier MS. You never know. 

Edited by Neiller22
    Posted
    28 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Aye, just a pity that it looks like starting post the Christmas holidays. Would have loved a wee bit of snow over the festive period.

Yea it says northerly or northwesterly regime as far as i can see the Easterly regime is getting picked up by the models more and more?

Icon 12z going for it now to

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Gales, T-storms, Heavy Rain, Heat, Cold - Love it all.

This thread is about to become part of the Netweather history books. A fresh one will be opened up in a moment. ?

The new thread is here:

Edited by Mapantz
    • Like 1