Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

ronan

Posted
2 hours ago, Rocheydub said:

Signs from day 7/8 onwards that a warm up is on the cards. My heating boiler finally packed in after being patched up dozens of times, so need a warm up very soon. House feels damp and cold!

Nightmare Rochey, hope you get sorted soon ?

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

my blizzard may have disappeared .. but as I go to bed I can nearly smell snow . The fields around me are full of lambs only days old .. cold rain or wet snow may be deadly .. b.c.

ps .. had showers of frozen rain this last 2 days .. unusual .. 

Edited by be cause

Posted

On bbc weather said rain could turn to snow quite quickly as moves northwards into northern ireland. Something to keep eye on. 

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Guu-mDvysxY

Here's a funny video from someone in the U.S. who doesn't actually like the snow. Wish it could be like that here.

Posted

Been snowing heavily last half hour in Mallusk. Starting to lie but it’s pretty wet from all the rain earlier. Had snow when I woke up early this morning then rain washed it away. If it didn’t rain I’d say we’d have a good inch or so 

Posted
1 hour ago, Marko1690 said:

Serious lightning storm moira  right now

Nothing recorded on the Netweather Sferics map for anywhere in Ireland. Mad.

Posted

Is it to much to ask to get anything that resembles SPRING! I’m so sick of this weather it’s unbelievably! This  Country sucks for anything remotely resembling seasonal weather. 

Posted
10 hours ago, Neiller22 said:

Is it to much to ask to get anything that resembles SPRING! I’m so sick of this weather it’s unbelievably! This  Country sucks for anything remotely resembling seasonal weather. 

Was it not nice today? Was lovely down here today, windy but warm and sunny!

Posted
11 hours ago, Rocheydub said:

Was it not nice today? Was lovely down here today, windy but warm and sunny!

Nope. Horrible. Sun tried to get out late afternoon but was still blowing a gale. Max temp didn’t get above 13.5! Today is dull and drizzly but hopefully nice afternoon. Disgusting weather here last while. 

Posted

Dont know about disgusting lad, we've still no cow's out but u hear about the african droughts and natural disasters throughout the world, be careful what u wish for, friend

Posted
1 hour ago, Marko1690 said:

Dont know about disgusting lad, we've still no cow's out but u hear about the african droughts and natural disasters throughout the world, be careful what u wish for, friend

A tiny bit of heat. That’s all. Currently 12 degrees here, cloudy and windy. If that rocks ur boat work away, friend.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, Neiller22 said:

A tiny bit of heat. That’s all. Currently 12 degrees here, cloudy and windy. If that rocks ur boat work away, friend.  

Agreed, thought it would have warmed up by now. When for a walk at lunchtime at the wind was still going right through you.

Looks like this 'heatwave' is not going to give us much before the rain and cold returns.

Posted
29 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Agreed, thought it would have warmed up by now. When for a walk at lunchtime at the wind was still going right through you.

Looks like this 'heatwave' is not going to give us much before the rain and cold returns.

Exactly. A continuation of this awful set up bar maybe fri and sat were  that thing called the sun might come out and give some lukewarm weather before as you say MS the unsettled non stop crap comes back once again. 

Posted

You see? Dublin has it's advantages!!! We had 18 degrees today, 17 yesterday and 19 expected tomorrow! It's just lovely! I wore shorts today!

Posted
13 hours ago, Rocheydub said:

You see? Dublin has it's advantages!!! We had 18 degrees today, 17 yesterday and 19 expected tomorrow! It's just lovely! I wore shorts today!

Lucky you. And you got all the snow! ??

Posted

lovely here today, heres hoping for a lot more

Posted
On 18/04/2018 at 14:58, Neiller22 said:

Ni, my boat not rocking with this weather either lol?