Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

ronan

Posted
3 minutes ago, lzo said:

This beast from East looks better for us Irish than SE England. Keep it quiet tho?

That will do me! :D

• Like 1

Posted
9 minutes ago, Eastantrim4 said:

Thinking I might take Tuesday afternoon off to watch the fun commence!

Supplies are in, top up of oil, wood and coal so even if the electrics out we’re grand.

Our electric went off last nw cold spell like 1cm?? I bought candles just incase this time. ?

Posted

On the plus side , whilst the servers were out I found that you can get golden axe in the play store time spent wisely ?

Edited by na52
  • Like 1

Posted
27 minutes ago, Weegaz said:

We should maybe set up a whatsapp group incase servers go down again at a critical time :D

Or even a Facebook Group. I seen one of the other regional threads done this. Certainly easier to share pics / videos of our upcoming fun!! ??

• Like 1

Posted
Just now, ronan said:

Starting to get a wee bit excited now. Lol. 

Mee tooo :D

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

yay .. I've seen enough to bring me back from exile .. it's been a great winter here at 55m in S Tyrone .. already snow fallen a dozen times and lain more than a day on 7 occasions .. more than the last 3 years together .. and now THIS ! The 8 year old in me is as excited as the 58 year old remembers 1982 and a few other 'events' . I am always watching the Arctic .. 22'C above normal today .. the cold off in search of a new home further South . Glad to see both new and old names as I scrolled down .. and even happier to hear the replies clock up .. . So .. whither you're up in Pomeroy .. or up in the big shitty .. enjoy nature at play this year .. b,c, 

• Like 8