Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

ronan

Posted
1 minute ago, Steve Murr said:

Any snow in the red zone ??

8EAAC59A-9FA6-4958-8E0C-9A6B439E1601.thumb.png.ce5d17b595f0541f002a986eb34bd74f.png

wow

I'm on the eastern side of that on the coast - so just very heavy rain at the moment.

temp/dp: 5.8C/4.8C but falling steadily now.

This is my weather station data: 

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IDOWNBAN2#history

Posted

Rain absolutely crazy here in Antrim.  Flash flooding at lane behind houses.  small stream there is like a river.   

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: whatever the weather, I'll be watching.

Checked radar 30 mins ago, had to check for lightning too, such intense echos in places. Pity it wasn't all snow, we'd be buried.

Edited by The Weather Watcher
  • Like 2

Posted

omg. snowing like mad here! torrential rain/sleet all evening. temp was 8c at 8am this morn.

Posted

Rain has been bucketing down here.  Temps dropping too. Has dropped 3c in last 2 hours, now 3c according to my weather station.  Fingers crossed that we will see some white stuff. I suspect another sleepless night awaits me!

Posted

Heaviest snowfall ive seen in years here -? massive thick flakes. I’m only back from Tesco an hour ago when I got soaked with torrential rain - now the heavy snow is laying on the really wet ground. 

Tried to post a video from my phone but it’s too large ?

Posted
2 minutes ago, snowydog said:

Heaviest snowfall ive seen in years here -? massive thick flakes. I’m only back from Tesco an hour ago when I got soaked with torrential rain - now the heavy snow is laying on the really wet ground. 

Tried to post a video from my phone but it’s too large ?

Lmao, came on here to see if there was snow on the way and read your post. Looked out the window and couldn't believe it, big flakes and things getting covered. Maybe I should have looked out window first. :D

Posted

couple of cms on top of my car now and grass. hard to believe after all the rain earlier. radar still showing rain for me but snowing away.

• Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, Watsy said:

Lmao, came on here to see if there was snow on the way and read your post. Looked out the window and couldn't believe it, big flakes and things getting covered. Maybe I should have looked out window first. :D

Haha brill! - Hi fello Glengormlyian ? I had been reading everyone on hear talking about snow - I’d have thought there was no chance as it was so wet an hour ago ... partner came home and I looked outside and the snow is pelting it down 

Posted

Is this an all night thing? If that was rain it would Be lasting all night ?. I wasn’t expecting much snow tonight so quite surprised. Hoping there’s a good few centimetres before bed so I can take the dog out for a wee dander ?