Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion 16/01/2018 Onwards

ronan

Posted
1 minute ago, Neiller22 said:

Feel for you guys.Snowing heavy here at the min. Has the mild sector gone now. I think you will get lucky tomorrow will southern counties get rain tomorrow

God knows Neiller. Am just glad I have a week in Iceland next month to get my snow fix. :cold:

Posted
9 minutes ago, Neiller22 said:

Feel for you guys.Snowing heavy here at the min. Has the mild sector gone now. I think you will get lucky tomorrow will southern counties get rain tomorrow

Hopefully everyone gets a dose, but I do believe we deserve it  after this failure tonight.

Edited by Nqp15h

Posted
6 minutes ago, Nqp15h said:

Yeah, hopefully everyone gets a dose, but I do think we deserve it the most after this failure tonight.

couldnt agree more

Posted
7 minutes ago, ronan said:

God knows Neiller. Am just glad I have a week in Iceland next month to get my snow fix. :cold:

that will be a nice trip 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Neiller22 said:

that will be a nice trip 

Third winter in a row!! Love the place. Lol. This was the end of Feb last year. 50cms fell the day before we arrived.

17505327_10155371327513274_8495728563436895197_o.jpg

Edited by ronan
  • Like 1

Posted

Say, we do get snow tomorrow night...is it likely to melt, as in this evenings, or will it freeze over? Just wondering if we will have a warm up.

Edited by Nqp15h

Posted
4 hours ago, ronan said:

Loks like we just don't have the right conditions here then. Glad everyone has seen snow today but. Especially Rochey. Lol. Pom is very quiet but!!

Pom went to his bed Lol, pretty much a non event outside Omagh, Pomeroy though was mental apparently, main road through the town was blocked by lorries that couldn't get up the hill. Cookstown apparently the same lorries got stuck on the main st there. Seemed mental out and about going by FB and here!!

What a failure last night and yesterday was. Little lying snow during day and evening and a melt overnight. Not hopeful for tonight either will just fall and melt again, thats if it falls here 20m asl lol.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, BREIFMAN11 said:

What a failure last night and yesterday was. Little lying snow and a melt overnight. Not hopeful for tonight either will just fall and melt again, thats if it falls here 20m asl lol.

A no show for a lot of the west and lowies here too.