North West England Regional Discussion Thread 15/1/2018 onwards

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now remind me why I dont post in the MOD thread oh yes that is it,post deleted because I Mentioned lack of snow and it been coldest part of winter.yet you can post about your Granny and that is o

HEAVY SNOW WOOOHOOOO! 

Mod thread is like stepping into the SE regional thread. Snow in the SE innit fam? Lots of snow...you understand blud?  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, captaincroc said:

Not near computer bit apparently the Ecm is even further south? Let' hope that's the case. 

Indeed it is and Manchester Taf has changed to show sleet tomorrow

Oh and it' still dry here.

C.S. 

19 minutes ago, James M said:

Because of Ireland lol. They start to die out and have to reorganize over a shorter track of sea. If there was nothing between us and the open Atlantic, we would be getting those beefy showers :) 

I know I know, I was joking!

• Haha 1

Thunder and the heaviest snow of the day here.

it was already a white sleety mess on pavements and grass but at the moment it’s proper snow, not that fake looking crap.

long may it continue.

• Like 3
Just now, iand61 said:

Thunder and the heaviest snow of the day here.

it was already a white sleety mess on pavements and grass but at the moment it’s proper snow, not that fake looking crap.

long may it continue.

Nice one Ian :)

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Day 10 said:

Well so far a really poor effort this. Apart from Will in the clouds, does anyone have any lying snow then?

I’ve only had slushy icy hail/graupel/snow deposits nothing approaching a covering... but all the showers over the last few hours have just been pure snow even when light/flurrying/edge of showers... definitely colder upper air now... just if and when showers fall and can align then maybe it’ll lay properly... 

Edited by WillinGlossop

Stopped again but left a covering.

no doubt it will sod off over the other side of the Pennines and drop three times as much over West Yorkshire as seems to have been the case all day.

• Sad 1

Dianne just showed a lot of snow moving through the region tomorrow night (including a long period of snow for the Manchester area)

Will believe that when I see it! 

Still hopeful for some proper snow showers this evening/tonight 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2