Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 01/01/2018 onwards

4 minutes ago, OfficialKevWX said:

Arpege decent again for parts of this region..

12215E5A-59B1-4316-87DC-2E8A775E59B6.jpeg

That looks juicy for northern parts of the region and also stayin as snow for midlands and north west england all day!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If everyone on here could be friendly and (ideally) find a sense of humour, that would just be hunky dorey.

So just to clarify CK1981 because I have not seen you say this 2,350 times in the last 136 pages of this thread you think there will be something interesting around Mid Month ??? Dont want to go to be

Have nade my first mini snow man. First in 5 years.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, OfficialKevWX said:

Arpege decent again for parts of this region..

12215E5A-59B1-4316-87DC-2E8A775E59B6.jpeg

That would do me don’t think I’ve seen snow modelled as late as 1500 yet. :) 

Reports of snow falling in MK but I guess elevation is playing a part... Birmingham have laying snow in places.. 

Think the PPN will fizzle put before cooler conditions arrive 

It’s lovely and cold here in Tallinn. I’ll try to drag the cold air back with me on Monday. The maximum today was -2, but the streets are very slippery (I went weeble over tit last night)

Edited by CK1981
  • Like 2

No wind and steady, moderate rain; any attendant sleet is very well hidden indeed!:D

PS: as the temp is now 4C, any chance there ever was, of snow, has gone out of the window...:cray:

Edited by Ed Stone

Save me from this miserable wet , cold no eventful sham of a Winter...

It really is just awful.

Time is ticking , soon be time for throwing in the towel wth nothing  of interest in the reliable.

Roll on Warm Sun !

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, craigore said:

Save me from this miserable wet , cold no eventful sham of a Winter...

It really is just awful.

Time is ticking , soon be time for throwing in the towel wth nothing  of interest in the reliable.

Roll on Warm Sun !

although it may make you feel better venting your anger and frustration about this winter, you wont change the outcome and it will do what it wants, even if that means missing out on any snow, i get saddened as well but no one can change it, it is what it is and it is something we have to accept whether we like it or not

7 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

ICON 12Z is good this might sneak upon us.... 

57276547-EB47-493A-A03F-6C9840273453.thumb.png.1e48db8d04fa32002f868e33b8b65f7a.png

What's the point if afterwards all we will see is double digit maximums and more rain for the rest of the week? What a waste of snow (if it happens)