Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 01/01/2018 onwards

Captain Shortwave

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,
Just now, Daniel* said:

Yes! I think the fact that I am a millwall fan has triggered some off I’m a decent human promise. :nonono:

You're a Millwall fan? Oh, in that case I take back my previous comments :nonono:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe thunderstorms
6 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

I have much pressing things to worry about. Justin get a grip please, I genuinely don’t care! 

Think some people in this group get confused, some people interpret something completely different to how to writer ment it

5 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

What is wrong ? You mouth off about me and when ppl are clearly just having a laugh with you ... you snap at them ? 

Posted
1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

You're a Millwall fan? Oh, in that case I take back my previous comments :nonono:

Oh bugger off why won’t you lol being maked out to be some sort of wicked witch! thanks for the unforeseen entertainment. :D 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,
1 minute ago, Snowflake Queen said:

It is a written word yes and can be taken many ways ... but I’m clearly not seeing what you are 

Me and my friends have the same type of banter, low level sarcasm that could easily be taken quite seriously, probably why I'm getting that same sort of tone from the posts

Posted
Just now, FiftyShadesofSnow said:

Better?

I won’t be discussing this any further I think you are here to cause issues. Have a nice evening! 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

We can safely say winter is over, SSW going to do nowt, a mild week a head, oh well, good luck chasing pointless blobs on the radar that will delivery the snow equivalent of gravy granules :sorry:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy snow and ice days
1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

We can safely say winter is over, SSW going to do nowt, a mild week a head, oh well, good luck chasing pointless blobs on the radar that will delivery the snow equivalent of gravy granules :sorry:

With respect, I completely disagree with that for the very good reason that the “BOM” Model hasn’t been trotted out yet,

THATs when we know winter’s over.:bomb:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe thunderstorms
Just now, snow raven said:

Anyway.. back to the weather...:closedeyes::unsure2:

Im gonna have a go at this- 

TONIGHT- clear skies, with the odd snow flurry, not amounting to much. Overnight frost come morning, with some rural places easily reaching -2/-3.

TOMMOROW- starting off with a few clouds and some nice sunshine, cloud will thicken come afternoon, which could bring a few wintry showers by the evening, especially for south Coast and Kent. Showers dying out to leave a cold night for some with some frost in places.

TUESDAY- Starting off cloudy but wintry showers moving in in the late am, before a band of rain, and slightly warmer temperatures affects us by 2pm, this looking likely to turn increasingly to sleet or snow as it leaves the country and he cold uppers flow back over the region.

let me know how I done.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)
20 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

Yes! I think the fact that I am a millwall fan has triggered some off I’m a decent human promise. :nonono:

Don't take offence to the stereotype that Millwall has, l know full well that Millwall is a family and local club... very few of them about these days!

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.
8 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

That's it, Lassie has spoken, winter is over and it is time for a new thread talking about the upcomming spring..... :rofl:

Jokes aside, this thread will be locked in a few minutes with a new thread which will probably surpass 100 pages before I can make a snowball from the frost free freezer in my house.

New thread here, enjoy

Edited by Captain Shortwave
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

first of all I'm completely new to this But even I can tell from how much excitement I'm seeing in all these posts that something magical is about to happen. my question is if anybody can help is Kent likely to get any snow this time around as We always seem to miss out