Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE and East Anglia general weather discussion 01/01/2018 onwards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe thunderstorms

It’s not just the crowds, and the huge amount of people that put me of London, it’s the weather too, they usually pep up from here as it hits the moist estuary air:rofl: edit*- already pepped up as it leaves the M25 boundary, how I love rural living :)

090966A9-4921-46EC-A718-1258DBACEDF1.jpeg

Edited by Justin123
    Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 5.5k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If everyone on here could be friendly and (ideally) find a sense of humour, that would just be hunky dorey.

So just to clarify CK1981 because I have not seen you say this 2,350 times in the last 136 pages of this thread you think there will be something interesting around Mid Month ??? Dont want to go to be

Have nade my first mini snow man. First in 5 years.

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)
    7 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

What did I miss ? Had a long bath ? 

Nuffink!

Posted
    5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Jaffa cakes. 

I was watching that blog too. It's weird how showers die as they cross London but the one that avoided London stayed strong. Something to do with the urban heat?

What really infuriates me when it’s not cold often we see showers pep up over London area thanks to UHI. Bloody joke! I can only laugh.... :rofl:

Edited by Daniel*
    Posted
    5 minutes ago, FiftyShadesofSnow said:

Maybe a break from radar watch would do you good?

I have only been viewing the radar for a hour understandably I’m annoyed what are you implying by that? The snow woes seem to be going on endlessly very cruel..

Posted
    6 minutes ago, Justin123 said:

It’s not just the crowds, and the huge amount of people that put me of London, it’s the weather too, they usually pep up from here as it hits the moist estuary air:rofl: edit*- already pepped up as it leaves the M25 boundary, how I love rural living :)

090966A9-4921-46EC-A718-1258DBACEDF1.jpeg

Hope it disintegrates into nothing on your doorstep. :nonono::D

Posted
  • Location: Canmore, AB [4296ft above sea level] & North Kent [350ft above sea level]
  • Location: Canmore, AB [4296ft above sea level] & North Kent [350ft above sea level]

Anyone see country file weather for the week ahead? It showed all rain for us Tuesday. And temps up to 11oC by end of week. I’ll get me shorts out then 

Edited by c00ps
    Posted

Interesting for us in the far SE to see how Tuesday's front negotiates the narrowest part of the channel and whether it can mix in some colder french air. Having seen the countryfile week ahead forecast, I feel it's my last chance of wintry weather for the time being! Saw some lovely flakes falling today so I guess that's somewhat lucky compared to recent winters.

Posted
    4 minutes ago, FiftyShadesofSnow said:

Just saying maybe enjoy a beer, forget the radar...Are you a Millwall supporter by any chance?

I find it quite appalling what you are insinuating here are you implying I’m a degenerate that gets in drunken brawls? And I am and proud! 

Edited by Daniel*
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,
    2 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

I find it quite appalling what you are insinuating here are you implying I’m a degenerate that gets in drunken brawls? And I am and proud! 

Now I've got an image of you trying to fight a radar 

Posted
    9 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

Hope it disintegrates into nothing on your doorstep. :nonono::D

Has it upset you that much ? think you have jinxed it sweet nothing here. Just freezing 

Posted
    1 minute ago, FiftyShadesofSnow said:

Hehe good on you Millwall and proud.

I do not think our entire fan base is good however we are a decent passionate club. With someone with an unsettling clown pic I don’t think you should be the one pointing the finger at...cheers.  

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)
    4 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

I find it quite appalling what you are insinuating here. And I am and proud! 

Poor you! :D

Posted
    2 minutes ago, Justin123 said:

Has it upset you that much ? think you have jinxed it sweet nothing here. Just freezing 

I have much pressing things to worry about. Justin get a grip please, I genuinely don’t care! 

Posted
    1 minute ago, Daniel* said:

I have much pressing things to worry about. Justin get a grip please, I genuinely don’t care! 

What is wrong ? You mouth off about me and when ppl are clearly just having a laugh with you ... you snap at them ? 

• Like 2
    Posted
    5 minutes ago, Ellozee said:

Interesting for us in the far SE to see how Tuesday's front negotiates the narrowest part of the channel and whether it can mix in some colder french air. Having seen the countryfile week ahead forecast, I feel it's my last chance of wintry weather for the time being! Saw some lovely flakes falling today so I guess that's somewhat lucky compared to recent winters.

35D9B8BF-BF60-4F91-A892-8B0F334F2E2C.thumb.png.428b721ef79a1c5e8062befceae499fa.png

• Like 2
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow events / Wind storms
    32 minutes ago, Daniel* said:

I love how blob north of London has intensified.... NOT.

12C6F752-3E73-424E-A84D-F08F21D736F3.thumb.png.c9bbb392a8fed4c33bef06574f4c7268.png

Mr Blob just hit me, but fizzled out about 2 miles NW lol. I couldn't even see the flakes it was that light

Posted
    1 minute ago, Snowflake Queen said:

What is wrong ? You mouth off about me and when ppl are clearly just having a laugh with you ... you snap at them ? 

Please direct me to where I have mouthed off at you? I’m baffled I’m not snapping st anyone just responding. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,
    2 minutes ago, Snowflake Queen said:

I'm pretty sure Daniel* is joking, bantering, having a laugh.. at least that's how I'm reading his posts

Posted

Right I’m gonna diffuse the situation by telling you all a story. I used to live in a flat. We had a lift and I lived on top floor. One early morning I was off to the gym. Got in the lift and it opened half way. Lady looks at me up and down and mumbles ‘I’ll get the stairs’ I’m thinking that’s weird. I glance in the lift mirror and notice I put my gym gear on....but forgot my shorts ?. No wonder she scarpered ?

Edited by c00ps
    Posted
    Just now, Daniel* said:

Please direct me to where I have mouthed off at you? I’m baffled I’m not snapping st anyone just responding. 

You already know Daniel ... I have spoken to you about it but if you insist on playing dumb 

Posted
    1 minute ago, The East has Ceased said:

Mr Blob just hit me, but fizzled out about 2 miles NW lol. I couldn't even see the flakes it was that light

I suppose that makes me feel a little better. :D :friends:

Posted
    1 minute ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'm pretty sure Daniel* is joking, bantering, having a laugh.. at least that's how I'm reading his posts

Yes! I think the fact that I am a millwall fan has triggered some off I’m a decent human promise. :nonono:

Posted
    1 minute ago, Snowflake Queen said:

You already know Daniel ... I have spoken to you about it but if you insist on playing dumb 

Snowflake queen you clearly cannot take a joke?