Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 09/12/2017 onwards

Nick L

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme!
Just now, gloucesterlad said:

Yep still heavy here.. :-D 

Quedg snow boxing day 2017.jpg

Nice!!!! 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Evening all, hope you all had a great Christmas. Happy to say IT'S SNOWING :yahoo:A day late but definitely the best crimbo pressie.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms followed by snow (preferably on the same day!)

So good to see reports of snow, I will set my alarm just in case, no work tomorrow so I can always go back to sleep if it's raining like it is now

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, Bristle boy said:

It is really turning white here; like everything in the street and quite heavy snow

No respite for a while judging by the radar :) 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Harsh Frosts & Heavy Snow
Just now, Steve Murr said:

This is sweet spot at the mo- especially the northern part - it’s starting to slide east - the chilterns look like getting hit badly...

9677FFA1-8A72-4C5C-BB16-118A62A7E957.thumb.png.07a45f9fc68429e55245af810a34c726.png

How long is this likely to last Steve? It seems to be moving slower than expected.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm summers,gales, thunder lightning frosty mornings .

Very blustery here , I'm wedged in bed between partner and the cat ! So can't see what's going on outside , I just hear the gusts and the letterbox clattering . 

Really pleased that you guys in Bristol and surrounding area have snow . Maybe I won't be travelling tomorrow after all. 

Im not all that fussed to be honest about going . 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Watched the forecast on tv earlier and they said something about it pivoting, having looked at the radar that's exactly what appears to be happening - any idea how long it is supposed to stay here before moving off east?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Sun, Heat, Cold,T/storms via Spanish plumes *rare*

Surprising to see bristol getting heavy settling snow and not here in Cardiff. We had heavy wet snow a hour ago but turned back to light rain/sleet/snow. Front starting to swivel around now, seems to be stalling just east of Cardiff.  

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Been belting it down for a while, nice size flakes too

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Temperature in free fall here right on southern edge of ppn.

Down to 0.9c 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm summers,gales, thunder lightning frosty mornings .

I've just seen the netweather radar and there is by all accounts moisture reaching down to me but whether that's rain , sleet or snow .. 

oh o Kay I'll have to get out now and look lol .