Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 09/12/2017 onwards

3 minutes ago, Ciderwithrosie said:

Mm supposed to be travelling to Suffolk tomorrow . They have the snow and rain warning

Me too. Hotel room in Norwich all booked and paid for. When I think of all times my prayers for snow have gone unanswered... #sodslaw

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve seen lightning to the SW from up here in NE Somerset. We have had a few sleety snowy showers over recent hours when the wind really whips up but nothing of note. Incidentally I am not a lover of

MORNING GANG ,i have not posted much lately ,recently lost my lovely wife of 38 yrs married .Up till about 10 minutes ago i was sat watching the pouring rain and watching the trees swirl in the wind ,

hi gang ,our local yard where they keep the gritters opened up about two hours ago ,they are loading up as i type ,gone much colder last thirty minutes ,think higher elevations could get a good coveri

Posted Images

I know this is really sad but I'm considering going for a late night stroll if it does snow. Had a few to drink and for all we know this could be the last time we see snow this winter. :drunk-emoji:

Edited by MidnightSnow
1 minute ago, MidnightSnow said:

I know this is really sad but I'm considering going for a late night stroll if it does snow. Had a few to drink and for all we know this could be the last time we see snow this winter. :drunk-emoji:

I'll build a snowman with you if you want? :rofl:

11 minutes ago, chris55 said:

Right, a bit tipsy and everyone has gone to sleep except me the dog and the cat lol. Got the fire going and a Rum Chata in hand.

I swear I can see the rain turning sleety :0 just watching some xmas Tv and having a gander out the window every now and again ( 3 minute intervals hahaha) will report anything white :) 

I think you may be right :D seems to be a few sleety blobs in it now and then. It was 6oC about 1.5 hr ago now at 2.5.

• Like 1