Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 09/12/2017 onwards

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve seen lightning to the SW from up here in NE Somerset. We have had a few sleety snowy showers over recent hours when the wind really whips up but nothing of note. Incidentally I am not a lover of

MORNING GANG ,i have not posted much lately ,recently lost my lovely wife of 38 yrs married .Up till about 10 minutes ago i was sat watching the pouring rain and watching the trees swirl in the wind ,

hi gang ,our local yard where they keep the gritters opened up about two hours ago ,they are loading up as i type ,gone much colder last thirty minutes ,think higher elevations could get a good coveri

Posted Images

17 hours ago, jethro said:

Tumbleweed central...Hello, is there anybody in here, just nod if you can hear me.

Take it the silence means the outlook is grim?

Nah just the hardy few remain, until the “Will it, won’t it, no it didn’t” crew return. Meanwhile overcast 4.7C after an overnight low of 0C. Expected more breeze than exists today.

Edited by Dorsetbred
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Dorsetbred said:

Nah just the hardy few remain, until the “Will it, won’t it, no it didn’t” crew return. Meanwhile overcast 4.7C after an overnight low of 0C. Expected more breeze than exists today.

I'm 'ere!! No it didnt haha! About right ... I was suprised to see a frost this morning!

1 hour ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

I'm 'ere!! No it didnt haha! About right ... I was suprised to see a frost this morning!

Even managed a frost here this morning. Didn’tast long since it clouded over. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

Well wouldn’t you know it, winters over apparently ??? give me strength 

A few people with there crystal balls out in the mad thread, I wonder if they know the lottery results for next week as well! 

It is amusing to read though:rofl:

fromey

I don’t know how people can be so sure of the pattern of weather when I have read from pro forecasters  several times there not  sure on the extent of the artic outbreak in the USA which will ultimately determine the path and strength of the jet stream which will intern decide our weather

nothing is set in stone yet!! 

Fromey 

• Like 1