Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 09/12/2017 onwards

Nick L

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

The temperatures rising at the moment here, currently 5.6 which is higher than during the day. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most(see in interests section.)

Had a few sleety boys here earlier few hours ago nothing much though and earlier poster was correct was too warm for snow 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.
8 minutes ago, offerman said:

Had a few sleety boys here earlier few hours ago nothing much though and earlier poster was correct was too warm for snow 

Yes I cant see us getting any snow from this warm easterly, if only we got these in the heart of winter say January :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

The temperature finally started dropping after the quick rise earlier. Now down to 3.9°C although it's not moving much at the moment. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers

3.3c here, dp 1.3c

Felt bitter walking back from the pub :cold:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Icy here, thought the roof of the car was just wet but it's frozen solid.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow! Storms, Heat, extreme weather of any kind.

Good morning to all!! I spent 30 mins looking at the extreme cold in USA and stupid amounts of snowfall in the Alps earlier When I opened the curtains, I Saw the wife scraping Ice off the car and light snowfall!! I wasnt expecting that!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

light snow flurry 30 mins or so ago

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most(see in interests section.)
13 hours ago, Nights King said:

Yes I cant see us getting any snow from this warm easterly, if only we got these in the heart of winter say January :rofl:

Nice one Kings, ‘Tis crazy how over the years things have changed markedly more mild.

Equally if not more bizarre is the US how they are experience record breaking cold. 

I wonder if we will ever get record breaking deep cold lobes of PV coming down affecting us ever again in the future .

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm summers,gales, thunder lightning frosty mornings .

Just nipped out to the back garden to put out bird feeders and the strength of the wind took my breath away( and startled my cat too ) ! 

There is ice on the water of the bird feeders that is slowly receding . Intermittent  sunshine,  with grey clouds moving at a fair old pace .

Posted

What a beautiful sunny blue sky morning with that lovely winter nip from the cold wind.
Despite it being 6c, having been at a low of 2.9c at 6am, the NW breexe of 8-15mph has blown all the washing dry very quickly.
We have had a few 20-28mph gusts here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Just scraped a frost this morning (pardon the pun), saw a brief snow flurry earlier on, and has been sunny since. Lovely fresh day out there now.

Posted

It might say it’s 5.8°C here but it doesn’t feel much like that in the wind. Nice and sunny though. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm summers,gales, thunder lightning frosty mornings .

Lovely sunshine here too and the wind has dropped . 

Posted

Walked from West Overcliff to Sandbanks and back earlier. It was cold in that wind. :cold-emoji:

Now sat in the garden with a pint, watching the sunset and I'm still cold. :cold-emoji::cold-emoji:

Might have to go in for the Arsenal game.