The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion - 07/12/2017 Onwards

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics of my home in Shropshire - it's throwing it down again now.  I'd say we have has about 8 inches but its at least a foot deep on my lawn ans surrounding fields.

17cm of level snow. That's more than Dec 2010 or Dec 1995 managed. It's certainly the most round here since Feb 1991, possibly 1987. 4 years without any significant snow ends like this.!

this mornings drive out or a small bit of it.  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Staffordshire said:

Looking at the Irish Sea, I would be very excited if I was anywhere around Markwt drayton, definitely still my sweet spot, as well as anywhere 5-10 miles around it.

I have my fingers crossed lol.... but off to work in 15 mins:wallbash:lol

3 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

Stafford on a SE line, that streamer looks good! Sunday upgrade on bbc, now says snow in the afternoon, yesterday it said rain sleet and possible snow!

I have a feeling we are going to be literally 5-10 miles too Far East looking at it now.

Morning all,

Just surfaced so haven't scanned the models yet but a glance at the Nw radar shows the Cheshire gap steamer up and running.I see quite a few in the western part of the region have had snow already and even over here in Warks I have just had a brief flurry.

Just a request can those who haven't yet put their location in their avatar do so then we can track where the snow is falling,thanks.

Have a good day everyone.:)

• Like 2

Still snowing heavly here about 1cm in places dosent sound alot but last few years have been that bad I will take it lol. Sunday looks a nice upgrade those in the south Mids don't worry yet just a tad further south on the slider and you will get pasted. Good start to the day.

14 minutes ago, cyclonic happiness said:

Heavy snow just started here, lots more on the way by the look of things I'm a happy sod, even just seeing it falling :-)

Me too! I love falling snow! 

What a nice surprise to wake up to some white stuff. Much better start compared to last Winter already!

• Like 1