December 2017 C.E.T. forecasts -- start of 2017/18 competition year -- and an optional precip contest begins

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The temperature forecast contest continues without change of format, and we are now entering a new competition year (aligned to the four seasons as well as the calendar year 2018).  We will start

Despite the cold spell, and the forecast drop in the CET, it seems the CET won't dip too far below average for the foreseeable future. Anything from well below average to moderately above average is s

Another mild washout whimper to end another naff year.  Rest in pieces 2017!  12C    Last sub 0C, last sub 1C, last sub 2C, last sub 3C and last sub 4C December all in 2010. 200mm

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, chrisbell-nottheweatherman said:

Cheers, I didn't know his name!

might be surprising I didn't go for mildest, actually after Dec to Feb last year, think I was top of CET list, suppose not surprising for a mild believer

Edited by I remember Atlantic 252
  • Like 1

Hi guys. This is my first posting in a few years and indeed the first time I've entered the CET competition, so I hope I'm not too late. 

I am a follower of Gavsweathervids. His latest update states that we may be losing the blocking signal that has prevailed through November. Is it possible to get a cold December without blocking? I'm going for 5.3 please. ☺

• Sad 1