Snow?

SE and East Anglia generalweather discussion 08/11/2017 onwards

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Xmas, To all on the South East thread. Didn't think I'd still be here, being able to celebrate Christmas, after suffering a brain haemorrhage/stroke, in September 2015. But fortunately, due

Snowline has moved back across the water now so north kent / Surrey etc back in the fray - great wrap around as well heavy snow here in Eltham -1cm , wifey just text 0.2c in NAG with heavy snow a

It is not showing 20cm for Reading whatsoever! I see he's a Reading student, I think he's trying to convince himself...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, saint said:

How's the pivot looking Nick? Is snow likely to continue in Herts? Cheers! 

I would love to tell you but my internet speed is about as good as dial-up. Never use BT folks!

8 minutes ago, ReindeerMarmalade said:

Absolute garbage, isn't it?! :wallbash: Temp 3.4, DP 3. Snow still forecast for later but a bit of a downgrade. I'll believe it when I see it.

Downgrade? For your area it was looking like rain all the way. 

14 minutes ago, bluearmy said:

Some tell tale signs of it becoming more marginal in south Herts as some drop off from cars occurs and fences start to show dampness where before they were powdery white.  

hopefully it will stay the right side as I hate slush! 

I'd noticed snow sliding off cars from about 7am so I think it's been very marginal throughout, as expected! 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Delka said:

Back from the walk. Precip stopped ten minutes ago after a mix of small flakes, sleet and a tiny bit of rain at the end. A dusting on roofs and some other surfaces but nothing to call home about at all, kind of saddening because this'll be such a memoral event for so many in this thread and Norfolk is just here with near nothing like always :oops: At least you're all getting snow, enjoy it while it lasts!

We should get the second home owners to cart some snow up here in their Chelsea Tractors

2 minutes ago, Wivenswold said:

Downgrade? For your area it was looking like rain all the way. 

It's flipped between rain and sleet over the past couple of days but I woke up to this forecast for later today which has now downgraded

IMG_0512.PNG