Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

acerus weather ranger batteries

Posted

hello

I am getting intermittent transmissions from my acerus weather ranger   I was wondering if it could be the batteries.

My question is do any of you have recommendations for batteries to install to the external sensor array I put normal alkaline batteries in when I got it about 8 months ago.

Gordon 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow/Thunderstorms
3 hours ago, Gordon Dodman said:

hello

I am getting intermittent transmissions from my acerus weather ranger   I was wondering if it could be the batteries.

My question is do any of you have recommendations for batteries to install to the external sensor array I put normal alkaline batteries in when I got it about 8 months ago.

Gordon 

Is it this one? http://aercusinstruments.com/copy-of-aercus-instruments-ws3083-pro-wireless-weather-station/

How far is your station from your console inside? I have one of these stations which I had an issue with transmission, due to thick walls and an outbuilding blocking the line of sight.

No idea with regards to the batteries, I assume you can just put regular AA batteries in.

Is the red light flashing every 15 seconds underneath the unit to show its working?