Autumn is that time of year where the weather becomes cooler, trees become dazzling displays of vivid colours, nights get longer and mist weaves through the valleys like fluff! But Autumn isn't for everyone and there may be aspects about the season that you love and/or hate. What would you say you like or dislike about Autumn?
- It's refreshing and feels like a fresh start to the academic year
- I love the magical transformation as the trees and shrubs change colour from green to various shades of yellow, orange, reds, pinks and purples. Makes the landscape look very pretty
- It can be cold enough for snow in Autumn (October 2008, November 2005 and November 2010 being examples of this here)
- Cold, sunny, frosty mornings make for some refreshing walks
- I like Summer better
- The shorter days (although the longer nights does make it great for watching films and playing computer games)
- Getting up while it's dark for work - mostly towards late Autumn - is quite depressing
- Cold, cloudy, drizzly days
- Harder to carry out outdoor activies due to the shorter days and my motivation is worse than it is in Spring and Summer
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.