Snow?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

their armoured vehicles are being made ready-

I'm pretty sure the sky turning yellow is the met office trying out a new warning system after some backlash. 

Looking forward to my trip to #Ireland

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

Big storm heading for the UK this weekend, could be as rough as Ophelia, but will affect more of the country, strongest winds in the south:shok:

I seen that on windy.com.   looks big.

• Like 1

13:40 Walked the dog earlier this morning - I’m on the eastern tip of the Isle of Wight. Very hazy and humid, with a weak yellow sun showing occasionally, and a light breeze. Now the sky has darkened considerably -it’s like an orange twilight. Very quiet - the sort of eerie silence that often precedes a thunderstorm. Still no rain but you can almost wring out the air it’s so humid.

2 minutes ago, carsey said:

Getting even darker =outside here in county Durham in NE england.  Amazing

We lost the darkness and colour tinge for a while over here but it's returned even more than this morning. Coming through two glass doors at the front, it's turned the kitchen orange and the roller blind at the back is nearer a red shade. Fascinating.

4 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Big storm heading for the UK this weekend, could be as rough as Ophelia, but will affect more of the country, strongest winds in the south:shok:

Need to stick to ex- Ophelia here, but other discussion available https://www.netweather.tv/forum/forum/146-forecast-models-atmosphere-stratosphere-global-drivers/ 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Yeah I had noticed that on some of the models too.

2 minutes ago, Newlands said:

13:40 Walked the dog earlier this morning - I’m on the eastern tip of the Isle of Wight. Very hazy and humid, with a weak yellow sun showing occasionally, and a light breeze. Now the sky has darkened considerably -it’s like an orange twilight. Very quiet - the sort of eerie silence that often precedes a thunderstorm. Still no rain but you can almost wring out the air it’s so humid.

Hi, welcome, just fill in your location against your username , ta