Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

2 minutes ago, Boro Snow said:

I cannot believe how dark it is here 

As I said a few minutes ago, it's so eerie. It feels almost like the last moments before an eclipse, I cannot find any other way to describe it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

their armoured vehicles are being made ready-

I'm pretty sure the sky turning yellow is the met office trying out a new warning system after some backlash. 

Looking forward to my trip to #Ireland

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Darandio said:

As I said a few minutes ago, it's so eerie. It feels almost like the last moments before an eclipse, I cannot find any other way to describe it.

I wonder if it is to do with high humidity at all levels scattering light ?

• Like 1

21.6C already at Capel Curig at 0900, which nestles in a valley in Snowdonia. Guess there must be some fohn effect going on there.

7 minutes ago, Nick F said:

21.6C already at Capel Curig at 0900, which nestles in a valley in Snowdonia. Guess there must be some fohn effect going on there.

Yes  I noticed it was 22C further south from there a bit earlier. Mind it was 20.5C here

3 hours ago, Surrey said:

Really does feel like a warm summers morning, so still and humid 

I rode the horse this morning in a vest top.. it was ridiculously warm. 17 degrees. While Ireland is getting a battering we are left in tropical air.. 

2 minutes ago, BREIFMAN11 said:

I recommend you all to watch this live feed: 

You can really see the wind now. Its one of the good live cams, unfortunately there aren't as many.

I was trying to find one on the coast. It must be coming up to peak winds in places like Dungarvan.

Reports lots of power outages now coming in quotes like the below are growing on boards.ie

Im in West Cork and I don't think I have was ever seen stronger wind, and I dont know if it has fully reached us. Electricity gone