Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Craig13

Multiple location forecast

Hi - I was wondering if someone could help with a question on the best forecasting site, app or API for forecasts i want in the UK.  I need approximately 80 forecasts returned for a set of co-ords all at the one time preferably in tabular form. Metcheck displays multiple locations for things like UK seaside but if anyone knows of a way of extracting this info in to a table then this would be very helpful. thanks for any help

Edited by Craig13
spelling correction

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ARW WeatherMan
      I realised we talk a lot about the weather generally, on here and across the UK but one thing that is rarely mentioned is the UV index so my first question is; Do you guys know whether we have ever recorded a UV index of 9 here in the UK? 
      I see many places as far north as Nottingham will be hitting 8 next week provided there are clear skies and many times I've known the UV to hit 8 in London, most years we get atleast 7-10 days I'd say but surely somewhere on the south coast will have hit 9 on a few accasions.
      I also regularly check www.temis.nl which gives a clear sky UV index forecast which over many years I've come to realise is generally is out by 1UV. They are forecasting 7.5 in London next week which if I'm right would mean 8.5 and surely the south coast could hit 9 by that reasoning? Any thoughts or facts would be interesting to hear. Thankyou 

• By Pixel
      Apologies if this subject has raised and had it's head cut off in other discussions but I couldn't find a thread that dealt with the disparity between Met office and BBC forecasts. I'm at a loss as to know which to believe since the BBC dis associated itself from the meto. Oh and those percentages (%) for rainfall, toss a coin at 50 % chance for the past hour... sounds like covering ones backside to me.
      Presently I'm using Sat24 for live images, rain today or Netweather and some apps. All well and good for NOW but the next three days forecast seem to have become very different and confusing.
      This one is great if you want to build an arc: http://mp1.met.psu.edu/~fxg1/SAT_NHEM/animweur.html
      Navigating within this page is desperate:
      http://wxcharts.eu/?panel=default&model=icon_eu,icon_eu,icon_eu,icon_eu&region=europe&chart=overview,850temp,wind10mkph,snowdepth&run=06&step=030&plottype=10&lat=51.904&lon=-0.154&skewtstep=0
      and a crazy alternative to what was presented previously on national TV and tinternet and then there's Meteociel.fr for fun !!

Our national forecast on mainstream media has gone 'breasts pointing upwards' IMHO (in my humble opinion)

• By Giann
      Hello everyone!

I own a Hama EWS-180 temperature meter which has a wireless sensor to measure the outside temperature. The only place I could place it was outside on the grass and today someone mowned the lawn and along with it the sensor :/ I've searched but couldn't find a replacement sensor to buy, so do you have any ideas where can I buy one?

• By Jacques Steventon
      Hi all,

A retired police constable turned climatologist claims snow will fall all over the UK this winter! I talk about this in more detail on my blog here but thought I would put it in general discussion as well  
      The Met Office have already spoken up and said that he doesn't use a scientific way of forecasting and that winter will be cold, it's winter. Ha.
      Anyway he goes onto say that Christmas day will be snowy for the north but no luck for the south. Apparently though the south of UK will see large amounts of snow into the new year and temperatures will drop into 5-. He says he is hardly ever wrong so who knows, we might be in for some luck here in the UK.
      I personally can only remember one year that we had amazing snow here in the south of the UK. It was great. Either way fingers crossed.