Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
weirpig

September 23rd The End?.

Recommended Posts

At the moment on the world stage its like we are in between 2 different dimensions, one being a hellish 3rd dimensional reality and the other being a 5th dimensional heavenly reality, for example as said above the 5g system could be horrific for all living things but on the other hand we are seeing signs of peace returning, a major sign was the Koreas ending the war recently.

So what dimension will win, I think the 5th will but will take time.

Some may call me crazy but we will see, and we are all entitled to our own opinions :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it didn't happen, a year on we are still here, will we see out October though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

it didn't happen, a year on we are still here, will we see out October though?

Check the October Armageddon index lass 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Check the October Armageddon index lass 😁

😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well as I've now started back at work with a new company, they've given me a BMW. Many would be happy, but this is  216D, the laminate floor love child of a Vauxhall America and a 1 series. It's the slowest car I've driven in 26 years I think, even slower than my old '86 escort 1.6 diesel.

So...if you like I can go back 6 months and check if we all died, it's certainly slow enough. 

Now I've written all the above I realise it needs to be as fast as fehook to go back in time so feel  entitled to ignore all of the above.

Except the car. It would accelerate better with a second class stamp on the bonnet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JeffC said:

Well as I've now started back at work with a new company, they've given me a BMW. Many would be happy, but this is  216D, the laminate floor love child of a Vauxhall America and a 1 series. It's the slowest car I've driven in 26 years I think, even slower than my old '86 escort 1.6 diesel.

So...if you like I can go back 6 months and check if we all died, it's certainly slow enough. 

Now I've written all the above I realise it needs to be as fast as fehook to go back in time so feel  entitled to ignore all of the above.

Except the car. It would accelerate better with a second class stamp on the bonnet.

It sounds sheet bmw is a poor man's Merc afterall, ps I own 2 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mokidugway said:

It sounds sheet bmw is a poor man's Merc afterall, ps I own 2 😂

It's a big body with a 3 cylinder TDi 114 hp more guts in Simon Cowell's trousers!

Cruises at 80 ok on the flat, but uphill, it loses momentum faster than Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott in a maths exam!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

It sounds sheet bmw is a poor man's Merc afterall, ps I own 2 😂

I'd rather have my previous motor, passat estate with 192 bhp!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JeffC said:

I'd rather have my previous motor, passat estate with 192 bhp!

More like It,  my cl  amg though getting old now pushes  a planet killing 640 hp  😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

More like It,  my cl  amg though getting old now pushes  a planet killing 640 hp  😋

Now I can only dream....That bmwish I've been given wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no point in owning anything, world ending week on tuesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JeffC said:

Well as I've now started back at work with a new company, they've given me a BMW. Many would be happy, but this is  216D, the laminate floor love child of a Vauxhall America and a 1 series. It's the slowest car I've driven in 26 years I think, even slower than my old '86 escort 1.6 diesel.

So...if you like I can go back 6 months and check if we all died, it's certainly slow enough. 

Now I've written all the above I realise it needs to be as fast as fehook to go back in time so feel  entitled to ignore all of the above.

Except the car. It would accelerate better with a second class stamp on the bonnet.

The swear filter is hilarious..it should have said B45t4rd love child of  Vauxhall meriva, instead I got laminate floor love child...the America bit is my spell checker, all of which renders my fevered rambling  even more incomprehensible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lassie23 said:

no point in owning anything, world ending week on tuesday

At least you won't need a note from your mum to get out of PE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the world has ended and we are all in hell. or twitter. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2018 at 14:42, Dami said:

I think the world has ended and we are all in hell. or twitter. 

 

i think we were all killed and what's left of us is in the matrix

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

i think we were all killed and what's left of us is in the matrix

What about the Torture Construct from Altered Carbon? That would at least explain the never-ending hunt for cold...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a new date for your diaries december 25th 2018, a huge filament from uranus will suffocate mankind

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

a new date for your diaries december 25th 2018, a huge filament from uranus will suffocate mankind

Klingon Christmas 🤗

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Klingon Christmas 🤗

no christmas shopping or relatives.............result

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Klingon Christmas 🤗

Christmas with the Kardassians?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

making of Pompeii school project stuffs.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

🤯

Edited by Dami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dami said:

making of Pompeii school project stuffs.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

🤯

did it erupt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once built some paper out of a volcano 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

I once built some paper out of a volcano 🤔

i once bought some trousers made of caramel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my teachers was a lefty - he had us all make mountains out of corduroy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×