weirpig

September 23rd The End?.

I love a good conspiracy theroy.  And in the next few days i wont be dissapointed.  According to some September the 23rd will herald the end of the world  again!.  Signs in the sky will also manifest itself.

On September 23, 2017 the sun will be in the zodiac constellation Virgo — “a woman clothed with the sun”. The moon will be at the feet of Virgo — “with the moon under her feet”. The ‘nine’ stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars), will be at the head of Virgo — “on her head a crown of 12 stars”. The planet Jupiter will be in the center of Virgo, and, as the weeks pass after September 23, Jupiter will exit Virgo.

This according to Christian soothsayers  is the exact situation that occurs in revelation 12  

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth … She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

But it dosent end there there  oh no!  The ends of the past feww weeks have also been interpretated as the end of the world  again according to scriptures  

luke 21:25 there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars, and on earth nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. August 21st - eclipse / august 25th - Harvey (followed by Irma, Jose, and Maria). 

Sooo  there we have it the end of the world is nigh    sit back  and enjoy the fire works.   and awit the next end of the world date !! ;0

ps  slow day at work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Also heard that it will mark the end of the world as we know it and a new earth or a 'new age' will emerge and also went on to say at the start of October things will begin to look very different on a major part of the world.

5 hours ago, weirpig said:

I love a good conspiracy theroy.  And in the next few days i wont be dissapointed.  According to some September the 23rd will herald the end of the world  again!.  Signs in the sky will also manifest itself.

On September 23, 2017 the sun will be in the zodiac constellation Virgo — “a woman clothed with the sun”. The moon will be at the feet of Virgo — “with the moon under her feet”. The ‘nine’ stars of the zodiac constellation Leo, plus three planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars), will be at the head of Virgo — “on her head a crown of 12 stars”. The planet Jupiter will be in the center of Virgo, and, as the weeks pass after September 23, Jupiter will exit Virgo.

This according to Christian soothsayers  is the exact situation that occurs in revelation 12  

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth … She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

But it dosent end there there  oh no!  The ends of the past feww weeks have also been interpretated as the end of the world  again according to scriptures  

luke 21:25 there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars, and on earth nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. August 21st - eclipse / august 25th - Harvey (followed by Irma, Jose, and Maria). 

Sooo  there we have it the end of the world is nigh    sit back  and enjoy the fire works.   and awit the next end of the world date !! ;0

ps  slow day at work.

But have you heard the speech Trump just made to the UN General assembly?!!:shok: .......perhaps it's time to stock up on baked beans and tin foil!:crazy:

"We cannot wait for someone else…we can’t do it. We must solve our problems.”      "we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The end of the third dimension.its too heavy going.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snowyowl9 said:

The end of the third dimension.its too heavy going.

yaay someone who knows :), I agree with you here, everything of the old 3rd dimensional world is collapsing.

10 hours ago, weatherguru14 said:

It ended in 2012.. Just not one realized!

It's called the lag effect, a bit like with solar activity. We all died in December 2012 sadly.

• Like 1

Now you`ve done it another big earthquake in mexico,double whammy there, what have they done to deserve 2 big quakes in 1 week.

Edited by Snowyowl9

The signs are there    Kim  doing his thing   hurricanes   earthquakes   the 23rd is inching closer.   on a side note  i read that a survey was carried out and 27 percent of americans think the world will end this year!!!   i kid you not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, weirpig said:

The signs are there    Kim  doing his thing   hurricanes   earthquakes   the 23rd is inching closer.   on a side note  i read that a survey was carried out and 27 percent of americans think the world will end this year!!!   i kid you not.

True...But they also believe that the EoTW is being brought-on by Planet Nibiru!:wallbash:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The acid test on the 23rd will be a quick look in the political threads.....If it's all peace, love and good happiness stuff then we will know that the world has truly ended

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, lassie23 said:

It's called the lag effect, a bit like with solar activity. We all died in December 2012 sadly.

yeah were are  all laid unburied on the ground. birds pecking at us!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weatherguru14 said:

yeah were are  all laid unburied on the ground. birds pecking at us!!

Got cockroaches in my under crackers:cray::vava:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Got cockroaches in my under crackers:cray::vava:

thats normal though!  not because the world as ended

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, weatherguru14 said:

thats normal though!  not because the world as ended

lol get everywhere don't they:oops:

14 hours ago, CreweCold said:

There's some nut jobs on this forum lol

You say that but people said years ago that the government was spying on everyone even through smart TV's etc, and they got called nut jobs but it turned out they were right :), it was in the mainstream media.

• Sad 1

they say we create our own universe...if thats the case im off to HMV to buy blockbuster by Sweet.

Edited by cheeky_monkey

The first article I`ve seen about this date now as I speak.

Is there any doubt that The Times They Are A Changin’. question everything.

September 23rd will probably come and go like any other day; or it may not.

In either case, it’s important to apprehend that all the prophecy flying around in every direction these days is quite purposeful.  Above all, it’s very good to be aware that: True Prophecy Is Uttered To Avert Catastrophe, NOT Predict It.

Every human being knows in their bones that something very BIG is right around the cosmic corner.  They also know that: Something is driving the whole world crazy! … but what is it?

It behooves everyone to find out exactly what it is.  And, the sooner the better, so that each individual can meet the challenges which are soon to be upon US.

Not only does the fate of humankind hang in the balance, the future of the planet is at stake; so why not assume a prayerful posture to face the ongoing Great Shift.

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=22277     

At least if I do burn in the grand rapture at least I won't see any drizzle  :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Christmas sucks, so not a bad thing:whistling:

Did the lizards drop any hints when you got abducted? 

9 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Did the lizards drop any hints when you got abducted? 

22nd taking me before the world ends so they can probe me

• Haha 2