Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Flash bang flash bang etc

I made a game for iPhone / iPad but nobody is playing it :-(

Hello all,

I'm wary of self-promotion online and as a result do very little - which is usually why my apps fare so badly in the real world.

However, I've just spent a month finishing a really simple game for the iPhone (and iPad) and it's just sitting there with hardly any downloads, or feedback or anything.

My stepdad plays it a lot, so does my mum and a mate of mine thinks it's great - but for a free app that's hardly likely to even pay for my coffee this morning so I've had to think about how to spread the word.

If this is considered a shameless plug by anyone then mods feel free to remove it and I'll go back to ranting about storms in the convective thread, but for anyone willing to take a punt on a new idea please head on over to the App Store and give it a try:

"closest to 10"

Thanks for giving me a chance and reading this far ;-)

Hope you like it

Richie / FBFBEct

Hi Flash, although we don't allow shameless plugs on our site (to be honest, though, I wouldn't consider this a shameless plug-in at all), I think that should be fine. Plus, it's not a random advertisement that's just been placed in the weather section of the forum. I will however consult the rest of the team about it just to make sure, but this seems harmless to me.

Good luck with it - hope it does well

Might check out the app myself :)

Edited by DiagonalRedLine

4 minutes ago, DiagonalRedLine said:

Hi Flash, although we don't allow shameless plugs on our site (to be honest, though, I wouldn't consider this a shameless plug-in at all), I think that should be fine. Plus, it's not a random advertisement that's just been placed in the weather section of the forum. I will however consult the rest of the team about it just to make sure, but this seems harmless to me.

Good luck with it - hope it does well

Might check out the app myself :)

Awesome stuff - thanks :good:

• Like 1

I don't use  any apple products, or i would give it a try... do you intend to do any andriod versions?

1 hour ago, doctor32 said:

I don't use  any apple products, or i would give it a try... do you intend to do any andriod versions?

Ha no, sorry... I'd love to learn android but I'm struggling to make 4 years' of iOS training pay for itself! :D

However, if an app gets popular enough I do know people who may be able to port it so never say never...

1 hour ago, Flash bang flash bang etc said:

Nice try :good:

thanks for giving it a go

You're welcome! Works really well and is quite a fun little game :)