Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

15 Year Old Sailor Releases New Weather Forecasting Book

Hi,

Hi, I am 15 years old and I love clouds, so much that I have written a book about them. My book contains over 70 cloud photos and it explains what weather different clouds indicate. It will enable you to forecast the weather yourself as well as explaining why these clouds happen.

I hope you don't mind me telling you about it, but I really think that it would be of interest to this group.

You can find out more about my book here: http://oliverperkins.com/product/the-message-of-the-clouds-ebook/

I have had the book fact checked by Christopher Collier - ex-president of the Royal Meteorological Society who said: “This book is well researched and the reader is offered practical information in an easy to assimilate form.”

Many thanks

Olly

• Like 2

Posted

Thanks Oliver, that looks like a book a lot of our community may be interested in.

Just so you know, I changed your link to go direct to your website as it was looping through facebook originally which was confusing things a bit :) 

Posted

Cetertainly looks an interesting book Oliver, will pick up a copy of the e book in a couple of days .

just on a side note, you might want to update the info on the paperback page as looks out of date now:

I will send the book as soon as it is printed – probably June or July.

On purchasing, you will receive a PDF of a draft copy of the book. It is missing a couple of photos and is not fact checked yet