Sign in to follow this  

Bought ticket today for an Aly Bain/ Phil Cunningham concert. 

I'm not a great Aly Bain fan with his electric fiddle, but quite like Phil.  However, I am quite happy to support the local school fund raising.

Mmm, I wonder how much of the proceeds will go to the school?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By gone
      Of course, first Vivaldi - Four Seasons - Winter..Just exquisite!

• By Dami
      We all love a BBQ. But what makes it special for you?
      Are you a steak all the way person or is it just sausages and burgers in  bap?
      Is it always a cool beer , glass of wine or maybe something a bit lighter?
      Got any tips on how to light the fire in the wind? A favorite BBQ  recipe  or what do you do if it rains?
      Does the weather matter? Any funny (but non nasty, lol) bbq related gaffs? 
      let us know! 

• By doctor32
      Hello  
      I have decided to get back in to Djing recently and currently doing some new mixes and thought i would share them on here for anyone who wants to download or listen to them and get feedback.... It's been a while!
      I recently done a weather related mix which is in a different forum page on here.
      This is my latest and newest mix after many years... Docmix 2016
      http://www.mixcrate.com/docmix/docmix-2016-10319708. (download from here for free)
      https://www.mixcloud.com/docmix/docmix-2016/ (listen for free here)
      Enjoy
    • By doctor32
      Hi all.
      I am an amature DJ and also a keen weather enthusiast and been a member on here for a little while now and so pleased i found this site as i have learned so much more about the wonderful weather we have. So in return i have decided to put my mixing skills to the test and do a special weather related mix...
      So if you can please leave any songs you can think of that are related to the weather be it by song title or song /artist themselves. I will choose the best ones and create a mix for you all to enjoy soon.
      Thanks in advance 'doctor'
    • By ZONE 51
      Most of us are music fans, and like at least one genre/type, and some like playing musical instruments.
      It has always fascinated me how different types of music and sound can affect how we feel, it can uplift the mood, set a chill out going, or make one want to dance. 

I like so many types that I could not really draw up a list of top 3 for example, but I could put them in a mixed list of no particular order, we will see from the poll that many choose more than a few genres.

I am a huge fan of Pop and this includes classic Pop from the 60s up to now, and their is a lot of much older music I like too. Trance is also a top of the list favourite of mine. My other favs being DnB of the modern type, I like Jungle, I would listen to Jungle in the 90s and as this genre grew and DnB became what it is now I became glued to it. I very much enjoy RnB, and some types of Rap and Hip Hop. I like Rock, Garage, Electronic, Techno.

To surprise of friends I am really into Classical / symphony, I love the woodwind instruments and all the mixed sounds an orchestra produces. My favorite instruments are the Piano and Violin. I like the Guitar, and especially electric Guitar.

ESS