Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
killah bee

UFO sighting in Slovenia 2017 :)

Certainly many other strange things are happening in recent years scientist are mystified about from new clouds to pillars of light

5 hours ago, Snowyowl9 said:

That's fake above.

A few more unidentified aerial phenomena here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muNRzl1nXH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIt9Peh0l54

Well I'm a big believer of UFOs and intelligent life out there. We cannot be the only ones in the whole universe, even our own galaxy The Milky Way should harbour many Earth like planets never mind other galaxies even further away. Also why does NASA regularly cut out live footage when a UFO flies near to the ISS? if NASA have nothing to hide then why cut the live feed every time? I think a number of people in the world's elite know there is life out there and they know we are being visited possibly every day by living things in advanced space crafts but they still refuse to let us know for some reason. Also I reckon aliens have multiple bases on the moon too. That's why we haven't been back for a bloody long time. We were warned to stay away. It wasn't because of costs.

Edited by Frost HoIIow

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 22:51, Frost HoIIow said:
Well I'm a big believer of UFOs and intelligent life out there. We cannot be the only ones in the whole universe, even our own galaxy The Milky Way should harbour many Earth like planets never mind other galaxies even further away. Also why does NASA regularly cut out live footage when a UFO flies near to the ISS? if NASA have nothing to hide then why cut the live feed every time? I think a number of people in the world's elite know there is life out there and they know we are being visited possibly every day by living things in advanced space crafts but they still refuse to let us know for some reason. Also I reckon aliens have multiple bases on the moon too. That's why we haven't been back for a bloody long time. We were warned to stay away. It wasn't because of costs.

Yes but it seems in recent years they seem to be getting more and more.

"Reports of UAP (popularly known as "UFOs") are usually described as coloured lights and sometimes shapes. They are typically spherical, disc, torroidal or cigar shaped. Very occasionally they are reported with sound and even with smell. Reports occur because they comprise unfamiliar and unexpected lights, shapes and patterns, in the context in which the observer sees them. The phenomena occur on a daily, worldwide basis. […] "That UAP exist is indisputable. Credited with the ability to hover, land, take-off, accelerate to exceptional velocities and vanish, they can reportedly alter their direction of flight suddenly and clearly can exhibit aerodynamic characteristics well beyond those of any known aircraft or missile-either manned Whats more, the UK Ministry of Defence have deemed this strange phenomena as being NO THREAT to British security. However, there are a few scientists around the world who have been investigating these anomalous lights for decades and we know that these lights have been seen in certain parts of the world for centuries. The reason why they have become very visible and active is because our world is now in a massive transition of cosmic energies. This index provides a good selection of relevant background reading material. or unmanned."

http://www.susanrennison.co.uk/Joyfire_UAP_Index.php

Great site to explore here.

BBC is a joke never learn nothing from them.

Edited by Snowyowl9

I am also of the firm belief that the Universe must contain other life-forms, most of which (due to its physical/chemical properties) I'd expect to be carbon based...

Having said that, the evidence, IMO, is non-existent: hats, tin lids and hubcaps do not count as evidence, and neither do silly wee homemade movies containing pre-Dr Who special effects?

Then again, the very idea that the entire Universe is empty, apart from us, must be about the biggest piece of anthropocentric poo I've ever heard...I just can't prove it!:D

• Like 1

There are two UFO events which come to mind which seem too curious to me, to dismiss outright as a fantasy, or even a mass hysteria experience...but having said that, I went to (  an envangelical church as a child unfortunately, so I've seen how a group of people can mimic the emotional reaction of others while abandoning their own thought processes.. But anyway, the two encounters I am thinking of are:

Westall school UFO encounter in Australia in 1966, involving 200 witnesses, a supposed landing near the school, army and ambulances called, a supposed coverup. There is a documentary on it on youtube interviewing students, now mid-age, that were there.

Ariel school UFO encounter in Zimbabwe in 1994, involving 60 witnesses, a 'landing', childrens description of 'floating aliens'. Also a documentary on it on youtube with a trained psychologist interviewing some of the witnesses. 

If extra terrestrial beings exist and are actively visiting our planet, then we must assume that time travel exists, given the mind boggling distances involved between us and possible other life bearing planets. The only way they could visit us is through 'wormholes' thus bypassing the rules of travel and time which are understood by us. I suppose it's possible given that any other civilisation could well be millions of years more advanced than us!

just seen one over my neighbourhood. thought it was a plane but it was flying slowly then it came to a complete stop, before moving up into the clouds:shok:

37 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Drone maybe 

lol alien drone

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

just seen one over my neighbourhood. thought it was a plane but it was flying slowly then it came to a complete stop, before moving up into the clouds:shok:

If you've any discomfiture in you back passage, you might have been abducted?;)

16 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

If you've any discomfiture in you back passage, you might have been abducted?;)

Aliens from Uranus Ed ........

15 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Aliens from Uranus Ed ........

Aye, Moki - just when you thought the Klingons had been wiped out!

9 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Aye, Moki - just when you thought the Klingons had been wiped out!

In it to winnet 

Good grief we are all blind and that's just the known wavelength as cameras pick up more than just visible light the human male ego is so big it thinks it sees everything,afaird not.

Write+in+notebook+Human+eyes+only+respon

Mores the point ,why if you have technology for super luminal space flight why would you come here ? It's the high speed railway visiting the ants nest scenario :rofl:

1 hour ago, Mokidugway said:

Mores the point ,why if you have technology for super luminal space flight why would you come here ? It's the high speed railway visiting the ants nest scenario :rofl:

They visited my back yard last night and pooped by my kitchen door:drunk-emoji:

As you can see ED formally known as Pete, the visible portion makes up an incredibly small fraction of the total electromagnetic spectrum. Less than 1% of all light that reaches us is in the visible spectrum. By most estimates ot comes out to about .0035% of the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

So because the human eye is incredibly limited in its range, we see only that one tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. We see amazingly well within that tiny band, but beyound that nothing.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-light-spectrum-are-humans-able-to-see-with-their-eyes

Only 0.01 percent of the galaxy is made of ordinary, visible matter: stuff that is made of atoms containing protons, neutrons and electrons. But the other 99.99 percent of Dragonfly 44's mass is the ever-elusive dark matter. Of all the stuff in this Milky Way-size galaxy, we can see almost nothing.

This Weird Galaxy.

https://www.space.com/33850-weird-galaxy-is-mostly-dark-matter.html

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mokidugway said:

Maybe they've got an unhealthy interest in Uranus!:D 

7 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

As you can see ED formally known as Pete, the visible portion makes up an incredibly small fraction of the total electromagnetic spectrum. Less than 1% of all light that reaches us is in the visible spectrum. By most estimates ot comes out to about .0035% of the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

So because the human eye is incredibly limited in its range, we see only that one tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. We see amazingly well within that tiny band, but beyound that nothing.

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-light-spectrum-are-humans-able-to-see-with-their-eyes

Only 0.01 percent of the galaxy is made of ordinary, visible matter: stuff that is made of atoms containing protons, neutrons and electrons. But the other 99.99 percent of Dragonfly 44's mass is the ever-elusive dark matter. Of all the stuff in this Milky Way-size galaxy, we can see almost nothing.

This Weird Galaxy.

https://www.space.com/33850-weird-galaxy-is-mostly-dark-matter.html

Thank you, Snowy. But what does that have to do with folks claiming that anything pertaining to UFOs must always, without question, be caused by aliens?