Sign in to follow this  
DSTimelapseHD

Thunder, Lightning and interesting clouds in Florida

This video shows a thunderstorm roll through, along with a bunch of weird but interesting cloud formations. The storm was frontal.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Weather-history
      Lightning from the 1st July 2015 thunderstorm from Irlam, UK
    • By OliverPerkins
      Hi,
      Hi, I am 15 years old and I love clouds, so much that I have written a book about them. My book contains over 70 cloud photos and it explains what weather different clouds indicate. It will enable you to forecast the weather yourself as well as explaining why these clouds happen.
      I hope you don't mind me telling you about it, but I really think that it would be of interest to this group.
      You can find out more about my book here: http://oliverperkins.com/product/the-message-of-the-clouds-ebook/
      I have had the book fact checked by Christopher Collier - ex-president of the Royal Meteorological Society who said: “This book is well researched and the reader is offered practical information in an easy to assimilate form.”
      Many thanks
      Olly
    • By Neilsouth
      During the 28th the weather was rather humid, but there were no signs in our part of the approaching chaos that was to hit the hythe/kent area that night, even though the forecasts warned of possible storms. By late evening about 10pm, I could hear rumbles and decided to look outside to see if it was a Thunderstorm or just some old person putting the bin out. Sure enough from then on, it turned from the odd flash, to strikes and flashes every few mins. One of the most amazing storms I have ever seen in my life. What was really gutting though, was I didn't have a fully charged camera and missed out on many strikes that not only knocked our power out, but set car alarms off!

• By Ellozee
      Taken in Deal, Kent. Around 3:30PM Wednesday 17th May 2017.