Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/2017 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow, Irish sea convection. Summer - thunderstorms, hot sunny days

Very sunny, warmer than forecast.  26.0°C max.

Edited by Chris.R

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - snow, Irish sea convection. Summer - thunderstorms, hot sunny days
3 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

25.95c here ,toasty :D

Oo fancy; 2 decimal places. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Got to 25c here too, just a shame it's only a one day heatwave although looking decent for the weekend.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Northeasterly Blizzard and sub zero temperatures.
On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:18, carinthian said:

Guess what? Another cloudy June Day dawns. At least it feels a bit warmer and not raining so far. I need to get out of this gloom soon!

C

Turned out a nice afternoon with the cloud melting away to give some late afternoon warm sunshine. Max 25c , currently 22c with no wind, so sat outside with a nice glass of Medoc and a fag.

C

Posted

A much warmer day - the first true warm feeling day of June so far, so feeling like summer again, but disappointingly cloudy in the main, yes we had bright skies and some chinks of sunshine, but the air has that hazy humid feel to it.. not something I personally enjoy, much rather have a cleaner airstream overhead with abundant blue skies and sunshine and crystal clear clarity.. not much to ask for is it.. 

Tomorrow will see drizzly conditions in the morning, but hopefully brighter sunnier conditions later on though chance of showers and the humidity will have gone. Friday doesn't look particularly inspiring, and I fear despite another warm up for the weekend, much of the region will be plagued with rather cloudy hazy skies and we here we could see some misty low cloud at times.. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything interesting

Sunny in Chapel! :yahoo:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

A few heavy showers on the way home from Liverpool but looks like we've missed them here.

Posted
39 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Dry here cloudy and cool under wind 

I'm not having a problem with the wind here.

Posted

Hi Mokidugway thanks for the welcome!

Too cloudy today. :sorry:

Posted

Hi white clouds.....

19c currently but overcast.... 

hoping tomorrow/Sunday/Monday blue skies hot and summerlike as sanding, painting, decorating summerhouse...

Posted
2 hours ago, WillinGlossop said:

Hi white clouds.....

19c currently but overcast.... 

hoping tomorrow/Sunday/Monday blue skies hot and summerlike as sanding, painting, decorating summerhouse...

Yep it's looks like a weekend of a bit of outside work, a bit of sunbathing and plenty of outdoor drinking to look forward to.

if this was a snowy cold snap only hours away then we would be looking for where the downgrades were coming from but it's not and hopefully they won't.

• Like 1

Posted

Overcast for most of the day but the temperature held well at 19'c just past midday. It's looking like the start of a couple of sultry nights ahead with temps not getting below 15'c from tonight into Monday. 

Posted

Nice to see that Di Oxberry appreciates that not everyone likes the hot weather when its forecast

not everyone likes the damn mild dross in winter either but it doesn't stop here from gloating about it though.

as for the coming weekend, the charts are showing an unusually steep temperature gradient  across the region with around 26c in Manchester and Cheshire but falling to only 21c north of the Ribble.

it may turn out different than that in the end and even the low 20's will be more than sufficient for me but if I were you Mocki, I'd get your winter hat and gloves ready just in case.

Posted

A trip to the coast may well be the best option this weekend.  Ainsdale (always my favourite) could be almost picture perfect.  Inland it will be a sweatbox if the humidity get's up.

39 minutes ago, iand61 said:

Nice to see that Di Oxberry appreciates that not everyone likes the hot weather when its forecast

not everyone likes the damn mild dross in winter either but it doesn't stop here from gloating about it though.

as for the coming weekend, the charts are showing an unusually steep temperature gradient  across the region with around 26c in Manchester and Cheshire but falling to only 21c north of the Ribble.

it may turn out different than that in the end and even the low 20's will be more than sufficient for me but if I were you Mocki, I'd get your winter hat and gloves ready just in case.

Never a problem here quite sheltered I expect it to be 24 c ish made 27 c on Wednesday  ,lol

Posted
3 hours ago, dodgeredee said:

A trip to the coast may well be the best option this weekend.  Ainsdale (always my favourite) could be almost picture perfect.  Inland it will be a sweatbox if the humidity get's up.

What's wrong with Crosby! :-( There's a nice ice-cream van here with sherbert. 

Posted

Cloudy, muggy night in Chapel. Still 16c. :hi:

Posted

Still 18.0°C here, my fan is on.