Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if, on the off chance that we hit the jackpot sunday/monday then who fancies joining me on a recce into the Northern England Regional threads monday night to say "hello" and then do some serious gloat

I looked at this chart and proudly pronounced to the wife that she was getting 10-15cm tomorrow.....she just laughed  the old ones are the best......lol

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, festivalking said:

For entirely my own selfish ways if that could shift 50 miles west?

Since it keeps me in the heaviest bit I’d be happy enough with that. 

With all this talk of sliders,gliders riders ect,tens of thousands of typed words,i wonder if by Monday we will know for sure how Saturday and Sundays weather turned out lol

• Like 1

if, on the off chance that we hit the jackpot sunday/monday then who fancies joining me on a recce into the Northern England Regional threads monday night to say "hello" and then do some serious gloating? :spiteful::drunk:

• Like 4
Just now, ajpoolshark said:

if, on the off chance that we hit the jackpot sunday/monday then who fancies joining me on a recce into the Northern England Regional threads monday night to say "hello" and then do some serious gloating? :spiteful::drunk:

I'm in :D

Could this be an opportunity to make a slight graphical Warning alteration, make it red (Over our region) and plonk it in the Mod Thread :rofl: Old is Gold!! Remember last time :D 

Edited by karlos1983
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ajpoolshark said:

Oh indeed, like going into a virtual pub and as we walk in the music stops and everyone stares. Stick together we'll be fine!

Just now, festivalking said:

Not the MAD go direct to the regionals!!!

OK, @Karl83 this requires some planning. I'll take the Northwest you take the Midlands Regional :rofl: we just have to decide what time is best to do it

• Like 1
Just now, karlos1983 said:

OK, @Karl83 this requires some planning. I'll take the Northwest you take the Midlands Regional :rofl: we just have to decide what time is best to do it

I'm just looking to do a new one before I head back to work. That one is dated March... 2 ticks @karlos1983 :rofl:

3 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

I think if we all spread out around the regionals we could stir things up very well!!:rofl:

fromey

1 minute ago, karlos1983 said:

We should go for about 10pm I reckon, as people will be adequately lubricated and believe anything :rofl:

Perfect, especially if there is a slight correction south!

16 minutes ago, karlos1983 said:

Dam the guys from the NW thread were going to through snow balls at you,just to remind

You what snow looks like:rofl:

C.S

1 minute ago, cheshire snow said:

Dam the guys from the NW thread were going to through snow balls at you,just to remind

You what snow looks like:rofl:

C.S

If you throw enough snowballs at us it might look like it’s snowed here.:rofl:

Edited by matt111
  • Like 1