Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.
31 minutes ago, Dorsetbred said:

Morning all, after a very wet night and early morning, the day started with somebody letting off fireworks @ 07:00 this morning:lazy:

Currently overcast and 11.6C, with a breeze in from the NW.

You should be bright and breezy by 7am  :laugh:

I noticed on the local weather last night the smidge of a chance of something wintry over the hills late tonight although unlikely i suspect.

The lamp post season has started :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm summers,gales, thunder lightning frosty mornings .

Very heavy showers overnight and continuing again this morning, very very localised though , and supposed to continue throughout the morning. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Dry. Scattered cloud. Sunny. 8.5c. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.

Hi everyone, making my usual seasonal appearance, wondering what this winter may bring. Hopefully some lying snow at least... it’s been far too long since we last had any here.

• Like 1

Posted
59 minutes ago, khodds said:

Hi everyone, making my usual seasonal appearance, wondering what this winter may bring. Hopefully some lying snow at least... it’s been far too long since we last had any here.

Welcome back, I think that's blown it for this area now..."Hopefully some lying snow at least... " glad to see you back on the SW & CSE reg team..:clapping:

Edited by Dorsetbred

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and sunny or cold and snowy. Nothing inbetween.
5 hours ago, Dorsetbred said:

Welcome back, I think that's blown it for this area now..."Hopefully some lying snow at least... " glad to see you back on the SW & CSE reg team..:clapping:

Thank you DB! I’m keeping my mouth firmly closed from now on.. don’t want to jinx anything else :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Minimum of 0.0C here so a frosty start. Rising quite fast now though with sunshine and cloud out west.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Got down to 0.9°C last night with the first frost of the season here. Now up to 10.6°C. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Both of my stations got down to exactly 0.0°C at 7:24am - unusual, as they are in different places.

Lovely and sunny, temp peaked at 13.1°C - currently 12.6°C

Posted

Yes  jtay out at Odstock,looking at the pub garden work to be done,glorious drive back,as you say,love it

Posted

Wonderful day from start to finish, introduced my boy to his first early morning frosty walk too!

Reading between the lines of Ian's Points West forecast there seems potential for quite a squall line tomorrow with winds rapidly switching from SW to NW followed by a quick cool down too.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy autumn, hot and sunny summer and thunderstorms all year round.

Only good thing about this weather at this time of year is the colour of the sky and sun against objects which become more colourful then in the summer.

I'd rather it mild with plenty of windy weather personally as it gets boring after a while and struggling to pay more money just for heating and possible gritting to reduce the chances of slipping over and breaking your neck isn't really what I wan't to be dealing with.

Don't want a repeat of the winters of 2009-2010, but the models are hinting at more cold icy weather and with the cold lovers getting all excited.:rofl: 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Temperature rising again now. Will be warmer than during the day if it rises much further. 12.2°C.