Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Dried up this afternoon after some light rain this morning but wasn't expecting to see mammatus this afternoon...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Cloudy all day with a bit of drizzle earlier this morning. Clear sky approaching just in time for it to get dark. 

E03B5B7A-457A-4B8C-9830-A849253C6F1F.jpeg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I've just finished watching the F1 grand prix with dad, and now sat in the garden. It is stunning, no wind and very warm. Currently 19.3 °C

• Like 2

Posted
12 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

I've just finished watching the F1 grand prix with dad, and now sat in the garden. It is stunning, no wind and very warm. Currently 19.3 °C

Good to know your dad is still about. :) 

The day started off like you described but it's gone rapidly downhill at least it's not raining.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Just been for a nice walk and it’s quite warm in the sun with just a light breeze. Clouding over a bit at the moment. 16.4°C. 

Posted

Gorgeous afternoon. Sat on the patio in unbroken warm sunshine.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot in Summer Cold in Winter

oh this is lovely.

Looking at some of the talk on the MOD thread about mid 20's it got me thinking, I remember similar temps during October 2010 or it may have been 2009 (not saying the winter is going to turn out the same) so its not that unusual, although I am going to enjoy it whilst I can.

Posted
23 minutes ago, Rich_Clements said:

oh this is lovely.

Looking at some of the talk on the MOD thread about mid 20's it got me thinking, I remember similar temps during October 2010 or it may have been 2009 (not saying the winter is going to turn out the same) so its not that unusual, although I am going to enjoy it whilst I can.

Indeed! 2010 was warm around the second weekend before turning cold by the third, and 2009 saw a warm and almost summery final week before November's Atlantic onslaught.

I don't mind whether it's 25C or 15C or even 5C if the sun's out.

Posted

The first light sky over Salisbury Plain looks promising with broken cloud. It is drizzling, calm and muggy at 13.1c, assuming we're in a warm sector then.

Posted

4.4mm of rain this morning. Now cloudy and cool. 15.6°C. 

Posted

Some drizzle around the Dorchester area, which turned into rain between Weymouth and Wareham. According to Mapantz's setup they managed 0.2mm of rainfall (where is he these days?) whilst here it was mere drizzle that hardly dampened the ground..Peak temperature of 17.0°C at: 16:18