Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West and Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
20 minutes ago, Ciderwithrosie said:

I feel quite greedy  when others could do with a lot more . 

Stop being so greedy. :diablo:

Still blue skies overhead here and nothing heading this way. Breezy but feels quite warm in the sun. 

Posted
Just now, matt111 said:

Still blue skies overhead here and nothing heading this way. Breezy but feels quite warm in the sun. 

The good stuff is now way off to our north. Oh well cant be greedy (too much) had the one good cell today..

Posted

I wish you lot would share more than just your anvil which has reduced my garden to milky sun!! Damn impressive anvil though! 

Posted

Getting totally battered all round here. It's awesome. Rain never got too heavy as we were on the edge of one cell. Thank goodness as I was on school run lol! A couple to the north are chucking out sporadic rumbles but the best was the one to the south that is now dead.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

Somerset's rain is heading in to Dorset!  Sunny spells here now, but we've had hail in a short shower since I posted last.  Generally looking various shades of grey between SW and NW and, unless the cells die, there's going to be more rain before too long.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
17 minutes ago, *Stormforce~beka* said:

Getting totally battered all round here. It's awesome. Rain never got too heavy as we were on the edge of one cell. Thank goodness as I was on school run lol! A couple to the north are chucking out sporadic rumbles but the best was the one to the south that is now dead.

Thought it looked lively there. That one to the south of you looks like it just sat there for several hours. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warm summers,gales, thunder lightning frosty mornings .
1 hour ago, matt111 said:

Sorry! :-) 

• Like 1

Posted

Still persisting down here, very grey all round and, as it's moving so slowly, likely to be around a fair while longer.  Will check the gauge when it stops.

Posted

Nice tower to the east of me has gone up in the last half an hour looks nice for whoever is under it. Sadly it's moving away from me though.

Edited by ThundersnowDays

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms/ Snow

-

Edited by Ste L
wrong post

Posted
3 hours ago, Ciderwithrosie said:

Sorry! :-) 

Could get some more tomorrow. Don't do it again. :girl_devil::rofl:

3 hours ago, Mapantz said:

Diddly squat here, just sunshine.

Same here although some interesting cloud formations to the north earlier. Such as this one. 

IMG_0354.JPG

• Like 1

Posted

Stopped raining here about 20 minutes ago, total from this afternoon/evening's showers is 10mm.  Had a very faint rainbow for nearly half an hour as the sun appeared from behind the fading cloud mass.

• Like 1

Posted
4 minutes ago, matt111 said:

Could get some more tomorrow. Don't do it again. :girl_devil::rofl:

Same here although some interesting cloud formations to the north earlier. Such as this one. 

IMG_0354.JPG

Okay, I'll be good , I promise :-) .

i think today's offerings  were more than generous and I hope now that we have some warmth to kick start the seedlings . 

And  I hope that you do receive some  rain . 

• Like 1

Posted

A pleasant dry day yesterday, 16.3c with only a drizzle of rain in the early hours.
Temp dropped to 9.3c at 5am this morning.

Some lovely blue skies this morning with some low cloud.
14c, SW 5mph wind, 1016.8 hPa, 75% humidity.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Cloudy with some sunny spells. 14.4c.  

Posted

Grey and dull all morning, sun breaking through and temp shooting up rapidllly 14 C to 19 C  in 10 mins , along with some cloud building .... I don't believe another re run of yesterday is about to happen , in fact I'm hoping it won't. I have washing to put out ! Lol . 

Edited by Ciderwithrosie

Posted

Ho hum, here come s the rain again ... sorry matt111 ...;-) 

• Like 1

Posted

Cloudy here at the moment although the sun is starting to come through. No rain so far apart from a light shower about an hour ago. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Ciderwithrosie said:

Ho hum, here come s the rain again ... sorry matt111 ...;-) 

Not again...:wallbash:

Edited by matt111