Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Scotland/Alba Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted

We did get some snow earlier which was nice to see.  Current organised band moving though is however sleet, pesky warm sectors and its not even winter :rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?
19 minutes ago, Ross B said:

We did get some snow earlier which was nice to see.  Current organised band moving though is however sleet, pesky warm sectors and its not even winter :rofl:

Colder air now and the wind will pick up early tomorrow so possibly a better chance of showers making it to daddy over the hills. Bloody hills eh, never in the right place.

Hmm, dunno, thicknesses not so good tomorrow.

Edited by Hairy Celt

Posted
8 minutes ago, Hairy Celt said:

Colder air now and the wind will pick up early tomorrow so possibly a better chance of showers making it to daddy over the hills. Bloody hills eh, never in the right place.

It's now back to wet snow :)

Posted
4 minutes ago, Snowlover2 said:

Snowing in Kinross and getting heavier! :D ⛄️

I'm heading to Kinross later for a gig. I want to see a snowman, roadside, for my arrival :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.

Nothing made it through this Far East at least as yet but my daughter messaged that it was snowing in Bearsden and my brother said there was snow up in Highland Perthshire this morning.

Posted

definitely more than I expected by this stage!!

IMG_6859.PNG

• Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snaw

Wet snaw here.

I think that's officially the first of winter 17/18. :santa-emoji:

Not lying or anything, but a wee taste.

T = 2.7 °C / DP = -0.4 °C

Edited by scottish skier
  • Like 4

Posted
18 minutes ago, scottish skier said:

Wet snaw here.

I think that's officially the first of winter 17/18. :santa-emoji:

Not lying or anything, but a wee taste.

T = 2.7 °C / DP = -0.4 °C

What naughtiness have you been up to, to reach an SD limit? Are you not allowed any more Snow Drifts? Or are you banned from looking at Salvador Dali paintings?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snaw
14 minutes ago, Hairy Celt said:

What naughtiness have you been up to, to reach an SD limit? Are you not allowed any more Snow Drifts? Or are you banned from looking at Salvador Dali paintings?

Posting too many facts in a brave new brexit world lol; you are limited to 10 a day. Although I didn't realise my crimes were generally advertised?

Punishment is being sent to the gulags of the 'very, very, very far north of the UK' regional thread. :nonono:

Don't mind so much if it's snowing though. :)

Edited by scottish skier
  • Like 4

Posted
  • Location: The Highlands of West Fife. 650ft ASL. Nr Knockhill Racing Circuit
  • Weather Preferences: Hot N' Sunny / Cauld N' Snawy
  • Location: The Highlands of West Fife. 650ft ASL. Nr Knockhill Racing Circuit
4 hours ago, Benvironment said:

It's been a while coming but we've had our first subzero temperature reading of the season this morning. A low of -1.3C :) 

Was a chilly -3 Deg C here this morning Benv and now some o' the white stuff as per the pic.

We have had a few sub zeros already this Autumn!

Big Innes

Snaw.jpg

Edited by Big Innes Madori
  • Like 8

Posted
14 minutes ago, scottish skier said:

Posting too many facts in a brave new brexit world lol; you are limited to 10 a day. Although I didn't realise my crimes were generally advertised?

Punishment is being sent to the gulags of the 'very, very, very far north of the UK' regional thread. :nonono:

Don't mind so much if it's snowing though. :)

It's gone now, but there was a little message a few mins ago saying 'SD limit reached' or similar which I understand now. Sanity Dispenser? (Not Sanitary... ok I shut up now)

I got a similar thing a few months ago for losing the plot with some pillock in a thread and got gagged for a bit, so went away and prayed in a cave for a few months. I'm still just as mad now, especially when it comes to dealing with blinkered halfwits but obviously this isn't the place to pour night soil on people.

Oh yeah, it's snowing. And both the Weatherproofs and the WRD4s have been worth their weight this week.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold in winter and dry and very warm in summer

I take it back, heavy snow passed through here for a time. Left a covering.... Great start to winter!

• Like 2