Scotland/Alba Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good road trip up to Fort William. Snow from Crianlarich northwards until you reached the coastal plain.

Right just for fun here are some personalised snowfall predictions - these are for accumulation by the end of Wednesday and do NOT include Wed night/Thursday's potential storm.  @aggy 5cm  @M

An insight in to a snow lover texting their partner when away from home "Snowed overnight.." Me "Cool, how much??" "Not sure.." Me " send a picture of the bins" "Why the f##k

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stormeh said:

Haha already did :rofl:

i can see you gettin banned from there soon :rofl:

Just playing the game.. one mans downgrade is anothers upgrade and all that.. they are already calling the end of winter coz the SSW looks like its not going to happen either, they bang on about the lack of snow south of the M4 yet they all seem to forget that the UK exists North of it. :rofl:

You are right! Even the rest of England north of the M4 must be fed up with all the gash that gets posted in there. 

I hope we get plenty of snow this week and look forward to seeing all the amazing pictures from everyone :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh so very naughty. Must be something in the wind.... lol. 

Anyway... looking good for us in Scotland. Waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings. Everything so far is heading us on the direction of a cold week. 

have a feeling that I may just escape the worst of it this time round as to far east but then again I did have one hell of a December and I would be more than happy to see others get lucky and look forward to seeing the pics of every body else with the snaw.

13 minutes ago, More Snow said:

gone fishing in the MOD thread... they keep giving the bait...lol :girl_devil:

i love how u keep saying snaw :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, More Snow said:

Just a few more likes and I might get me one of them heart things on my post, I could be the first ever member from Scotland to get one in the MOD thread... come on guys n girls get stuck in over there. oh and like me post while your at it...:yahoo: 

“Cough” :D :rofl:

04941043-658A-4658-9885-C77629D3DB9A.png

A67AB9E3-9C05-4DAF-BFA4-38BC82D0EB6A.png

• Like 1

Tell you what though I can’t wait for Tomorow night/Tuesday - we could be in for some pretty impressive snowfall.

Or it could revert to type for us in Central Scotland and end up as sleety pish! 

Surely not though with all the above screenshots and mine below!

E80B9CBE-716C-43DD-A7F7-A491C2D64B80.png

Edited by Mr Frost

be even better in April when all their easter eggs are melting on the shop shelves while we cant even get to the shops for the snaw drifts...

Edited by Guest
24 minutes ago, Stormeh said:

You are right! Even the rest of England north of the M4 must be fed up with all the gash that gets posted in there. 

Never find them moaning during the summer when those South of the M4 are basking in the 20s and us up here are languishing in the mid teens. Neither do those North of the M4 start with the "summer is over" posts in July. 

If the want to see snow do badly it's simple, move, like our newest, most sarcastic member of the kilted thread did. They'd then start moaning about the heating bill, not being able to turn off the boiler in April, not being able to sit outside in June, the midges etc. Sheesh, some people just like to moan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Surprisingly gusty wind here tonight.

Looks like the snow might already be getting going for the run home from work tomorrow night . Tuesday looking pretty impressive on the met office app. Then just need the storm to be around 50 miles further south! What could possibly go wrong...? Oh, yeh, I live near Kilmarnock!!:help: :rofl:

IMG_3192.PNG

IMG_3193.PNG