Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Scotland/Alba Regional Weather Discussion 23/04/17 onwards

BlueHedgehog074

2 minutes ago, edo said:

i love how u keep saying snaw :rofl:

Snaw Snaw Snaw Snaw....just reminds them that's its in Scotland not in that there London

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Severe Gales, Hot & Sunny or Cold & Sunny!
30 minutes ago, More Snow said:

Just a few more likes and I might get me one of them heart things on my post, I could be the first ever member from Scotland to get one in the MOD thread... come on guys n girls get stuck in over there. oh and like me post while your at it...:yahoo: 

“Cough” :D :rofl:

04941043-658A-4658-9885-C77629D3DB9A.png

A67AB9E3-9C05-4DAF-BFA4-38BC82D0EB6A.png

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Severe Gales, Hot & Sunny or Cold & Sunny!

Tell you what though I can’t wait for Tomorow night/Tuesday - we could be in for some pretty impressive snowfall.

Or it could revert to type for us in Central Scotland and end up as sleety pish! 

Surely not though with all the above screenshots and mine below!

E80B9CBE-716C-43DD-A7F7-A491C2D64B80.png

Edited by Mr Frost

be even better in April when all their easter eggs are melting on the shop shelves while we cant even get to the shops for the snaw drifts...

Edited by Guest

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy or warm and dry
24 minutes ago, Stormeh said:

You are right! Even the rest of England north of the M4 must be fed up with all the gash that gets posted in there. 

Never find them moaning during the summer when those South of the M4 are basking in the 20s and us up here are languishing in the mid teens. Neither do those North of the M4 start with the "summer is over" posts in July. 

If the want to see snow do badly it's simple, move, like our newest, most sarcastic member of the kilted thread did. They'd then start moaning about the heating bill, not being able to turn off the boiler in April, not being able to sit outside in June, the midges etc. Sheesh, some people just like to moan. 

• Like 1

Posted

Surprisingly gusty wind here tonight.

Looks like the snow might already be getting going for the run home from work tomorrow night . Tuesday looking pretty impressive on the met office app. Then just need the storm to be around 50 miles further south! What could possibly go wrong...? Oh, yeh, I live near Kilmarnock!!:help: :rofl:

IMG_3192.PNG

IMG_3193.PNG

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe gales, thunderstorms, snow
1 minute ago, More Snow said:

Blimey its like the Scotland model output thread tonight... brilliant stuff.

I should be in ma bed but you are keeping me up ya daftie!:rofl:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe gales, thunderstorms, snow

Am off to bed! Need to get the kids to school in the morning but looks like they might just me in tomorrow as we could be snowed in the rest of the week :rofl:

ive just got the 1 mile down the lane to the school bus for my clan and I think tomorrow and maybe Tuesday may be the only days that happens this week..

Edited by Guest

Well.. I did ask a couple days ago whether Perth will get any snow , well enough for a snowman , Using my untrained eye am i correct in saying Perth will certainley have alot of snow between Tuesday and the ,Storm'? ANYONE ??? Just for clarification of course.... lol . Oh and P.s LMAO at Mod thread , i was gutred when the midlands got like a foot of snow recently..my how the tables have turned . Anyone got any tissues we could give them... ?

Posted

Both Met Office and BBC web based forecasts showing light snow to snowmagedon from Glasgow through to Edinburgh from Monday late afternoon through to Tuesday midnight ! Looks too good to be true, Tv weather showing it more showery. Bits of the north west and southern uplands look as though they are going to get plastered on Tuesday. Will have to wait and see what the forecasts tomorrow morning bring.

Posted

If an amber warning doesn't get issued prior to the snow commencing tomorrow evening then I'm taking the huff. This would already be an amber warning event down south. #geezanamber would be trending tomorrow if it was up to me ??

And while I'm on the subject, the Met are only going for 55 hours of continuous snow and snow showers here now, sh*te a suppose ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny in summer, cold in winter.

Humph I've been downgraded to a mixture of one snowflake or one snowflake and one raindrop. 

To be fair I'm right on the edge of town and up a hill and often get snow when there's nothing lying down in the town. 

Will have to wait and see what comes, good luck all. 

• Like 1

Posted
6 hours ago, Ruzzi said:

If an amber warning doesn't get issued prior to the snow commencing tomorrow evening then I'm taking the huff.

I'm already in a huff that we have a yellow warning! The ultimate meteorological signal for impending disappointment:rofl:

• Like 2