Storm Doris - Atlantic Storm 4

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a close call - go to about 25 seconds in.  

One positive then.

METEOSAT airmass imagery frames for today show  nicely the development from frontal wave into a depression, with baroclinic leaf forming as dry air intrusion (in red) originating from the lower strato

Posted Images

Just now, Summer Sun said:

Awful news

Terrible. I really hope this shows as a warning sign for what's happening and keeps everyone inside safe from it all.

Its getting bad here now, wheelie bin from a neighbour is currently taking itself for a walk down the road, all my garden furniture is down and slowly shifting across the garden every gust

11 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Awful news

Local Press coverage.

Woman killed by 'Storm Doris debris' in Wolverhampton city centre

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2017/02/23/storm-doris-wolverhampton-city-centre-sealed-off-by-police-outside-mander-centre/

The A17 in my area is not the place to be report of a overturned lorry on the A17 at Swineshead and also a over turned lorry near the Kirby lane turning a few miles away just now, loads of trees down and powercuts across the area mainly in the Boston & Grantham areas

LO

4 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Yes goes just east of Royal Tunbridge Wells

Ha! Just been following this plane too, saw it was going near where I work so I just popped outside & saw it fly over at 4,500ft!