Paul

Model tweets

4 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Absolute waste of a tweet telling us about a 384 hour chart that has about a 1% chance of coming to fruition.  

2 hours ago, CreweCold said:

Grim- no other word for it

I cannot disagree there and climate change in winter certainly does not go unnoticed in here!

Edited by Don

3 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

giphy-downsized.gif

I'm sorry I couldn't resist 🤣

2 hours ago, Ladyofthestorm said:

For goodness sake it's the CFS!!!

Yep 

Crap Forecasting System.

11 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

11 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Funny enough the British Isles looks the least mild region on that map perhaps apart from Iceland 

3 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Time to dig out the garden furniture for Christmas?!  I don’t know at this rate, pictures of sunshine and beaches on Christmas cards will be more appropriate than snowy scenes!

🤪

1 hour ago, Don said:

Time to dig out the garden furniture for Christmas?!  I don’t know at this rate, pictures of sunshine and beaches on Christmas cards will be more appropriate than snowy scenes!

🤪

Got my outdoor oven for the Turkey and BBQ ready to go again this year, sunbathing... well maybe, maybe not. Come to think of it, the last time a few flakes of snow actually fell on Christmas day around London was in fact 1996, and it was a blink and you'll miss it event, none the less an official while Christmas, 23 years ago, I'm starting to wonder if I will I ever see a white Christmas again?😝

images.jpg

10 minutes ago, snowray said:

Got my outdoor oven for the Turkey and BBQ ready to go again this year, sunbathing... well maybe, maybe not. Come to think of it, the last time a few flakes of snow actually fell on Christmas day around London was in fact 1996, and it was a blink and you'll miss it event, none the less an official while Christmas, 23 years ago, I'm starting to wonder if I will I ever see a white Christmas again?😝

images.jpg

I'd pop into view the met long ranger latest....De-icer/wind shields...snow shovels/and rain macks will very likely be much more appropriate!!!!..

As a few of us have been suggested for some days!!!

Edited by tight isobar

1 minute ago, tight isobar said:

I'd pop into view the met long ranger latest....Dr-over/wind shields...snow shovels/and rain macks will very likely be much more appropriate!!!!..

As a few of us have been suggested for some days!!!

Is it a good one ti? All tongue in cheek at the end of the day, long way to go to the big day itself so there will be more of the roller coaster no double. Also GP's update today is looking pretty positive.

Just now, snowray said:

Is it a good one ti? All tongue in cheek at the end of the day, long way to go to the big day itself so there will be more of the roller coaster no double. Also GP's update today is looking pretty positive.

It's certainly angling in the right direction...

We'll leave that there....'for now' 😉