Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model tweets

Paul

Posted
1 minute ago, A Frayed Knot said:

What dies this mean please. 

Lots but quite simply not Atlantic driven Westerly mild weather as has become the norm. 

• Like 2

Posted
2 minutes ago, TSNWK said:

Oh dear... West based is back.. to go along with easterly bringing in milder air. 

This has been emerging all week, not sure it went away. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, TSNWK said:

Oh dear... West based is back.. to go along with easterly bringing in milder air. 

I'm too proud to ask for a translation... 

Posted
20 minutes ago, Griff said:

I'm too proud to ask for a translation... 

I think he’s saying not necessarily!  Given the unusual nature of the persistence of the ridge and how far west it’s sitting, there is space in the Atlantic to the east for a trough /ridge/trough to sit and keep nw Europe on the cold side or more plausibly for a big ridge extension to the se to keep the jet and Atlantic trough deflected far enough south to make it to the euro/sceuro trough before it attempts to brings the sou’wester 

• Thanks 1

Posted
18 minutes ago, TSNWK said:

Thanks Griff.  Nice job in politics for Simon if he decides to pack up weather

Quite, sitting on the fence you can't go wrong either way! But to be fair he's a good man and I think, like most here, he desires proper cold. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, bluearmy said:

I think he’s saying not necessarily!  Given the unusual nature of the persistence of the ridge and how far west it’s sitting, there is space in the Atlantic to the east for a trough /ridge/trough to sit and keep nw Europe on the cold side or more plausibly for a big ridge extension to the se to keep the jet and Atlantic trough deflected far enough south to make it to the euro/sceuro trough before it attempts to brings the sou’wester 

It's simply too soon isn't it? And nobody knows how the dice will fall, beyond 144, perhaps sooner, is anyone’s guess... 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Howie said:

Pay no attention to me as I've got out of bed the wrong side this morning, but just a suggestion, why not use the tweet thread?

Ta