Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model tweets

Paul

Posted
2 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Yuck!  It gets worse and worse.  I think I’m going to struggle hanging on to the towel until next weekend......

Edited by Don

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any kind of extremes. But the more snow the better.
4 minutes ago, Don said:

Yuck!  It gets worse and worse.  I think I’m going to struggle hanging on to the towel until next weekend......

No Don, a deal is a deal give it till next Sunday and I will also take a running jump into the mild lake! But makes you think regarding that tweet, the met office must still be seeing something. I read an interesting article from Jon hammond, and he to points a out towards attacks from the NE and E, unlikely to emulate last year I no, but could still bring a snow possibility

Posted
12 minutes ago, Mattwolves said:

No Don, a deal is a deal give it till next Sunday and I will also take a running jump into the mild lake! But makes you think regarding that tweet, the met office must still be seeing something. I read an interesting article from Jon hammond, and he to points a out towards attacks from the NE and E, unlikely to emulate last year I no, but could still bring a snow possibility

Don’t worry, I will stick to the deal Is that article by John Hammond on the Weathertrending website?  I couldn’t see it?

Posted
Just now, Don said:

Don’t worry, I will stick to the deal Is that article by John Hammond on the Weathertrending website?  I couldn’t see it?

Yes it was Don, you need to be a member to view his monthly updates, it's free. Just set up your email address and password, and you will receive his monthly update every Friday by post 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mattwolves said:

Yes it was Don, you need to be a member to view his monthly updates, it's free. Just set up your email address and password, and you will receive his monthly update every Friday by post 

Ok thanks

Posted
8 minutes ago, Don said:

Ok thanks

12 minutes ago, Mattwolves said:

Recieve it by email I mean, don't want you waiting around for the postman every Friday

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mattwolves said:

Recieve it by email I mean, don't want you waiting around for the postman every Friday

No, I knew what you meant!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
18 minutes ago, Don said:

If you follow the link in the media thread (need to go back one page from its current) you should be able to sign up

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall, very mild February, followed by a more blocked March and April making for a colder than average Spring.....

Famous last words.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

If you follow the link in the media thread (need to go back one page from its current) you should be able to sign up

Signed up now  

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Does anyone actually listen to a word that Hammond has to say after last year's farce? He was confident the beast would last a month, it was gone in 60 seconds:oops:

Posted
19 minutes ago, Mattwolves said:

Have read it.  Interesting, although the models have changed since that was written.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.
On 10/02/2019 at 16:50, lassie23 said:

Does anyone actually listen to a word that Hammond has to say after last year's farce? He was confident the beast would last a month, it was gone in 60 seconds

It would have if the tropics didn't spawn Emma.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall.
7 hours ago, bluearmy said:

Viewing the mean heights rather than the anoms is a little more revealing 

A92D6292-3818-48C9-9967-0D5D3780464A.thumb.jpeg.e536662f32dfee5deaadef76096d4b3a.jpeg

My point exactly that i made on the strat thread recently, even with an orange anomaly over Greenland, it still is low pressure, although i am not quite sure how to read your chart but im presuming its low heights over Greenland based on what you have said.

• Thanks 1