Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model tweets

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers
2 minutes ago, Johnp said:

Do people actually complain when tweets related to models appear in this thread?

I'm genuinely curious, as from my standpoint I'd love everything to be 'under one roof' so to speak, instead of constantly trying to switch between threads.  Has this ever been put to some kind of vote?

Apologies it is OT, but any answer may help others to understand.

Hi John,
Yes people do complain and there was a complaint about this incident. There is also an issue with tweets causing pages to jump around when loading and this really annoys some folk, especially those using mobiles.
Thanks.

Posted
1 minute ago, Blessed Weather said:

Hi John,
Yes people do complain and there was a complaint about this incident. There is also an issue with tweets causing pages to jump around when loading and this really annoys some folk, especially those using mobiles.
Thanks.

Hmm, just because people complain, do we have to bow down to them?

Can I complain that I have to keep switching threads to view Fergie's thoughts on the models, just because he tweeted them?

• Like 8

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe frosts, Heavy snowfall, Thunder and lightning, Stormy weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall.
39 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Not sure why he's caveating week 5 when there  blocking anomalies signal from week 3 (ish), surely the fact that the back end eps are cold would mean if he is cautious then surely caution should be urged around the point it becomes cold, although i am not very good with twitter so not sure if there was a lot more to this conversation.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
1 hour ago, feb1991blizzard said:

Not sure why he's caveating week 5 when there  blocking anomalies signal from week 3 (ish), surely the fact that the back end eps are cold would mean if he is cautious then surely caution should be urged around the point it becomes cold, although i am not very good with twitter so not sure if there was a lot more to this conversation.

Week 5 would make it mid February.:unsure2:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fascinated by extreme weather. Despise drizzle.

I think Fergie picked week 5 out because it has the strongest HLB signal of them all; he's attempting to prevent too much hype initiating... but probably in vain, knowing how the media are these days .

• Like 2

Posted
2 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Not sure what Matt is sayjng re lower strat and upper strat .... the imprint of the upper strat lower down some time in advance is clear but it isn’t an instant reaction .... the lower strat in a few days reflects the upper strat from about a week earlier .....

• Like 1

Posted
8 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

liam dutton is such a mild ramper,even last feb when the cold-spell was nailed on,he still wasn’t coming round to the idea,till the last minute.

• Like 1

Posted

More like the 'start date', so to speak, is shifted back, again. Mid-Jan to late Jan. It'll be early Feb by this time tomorrow.

Posted
26 minutes ago, Don said:

That doesn't sound too good.

we were expecting a mobile transition so no surprise to see Exeter plumping for it .....if ec op continues to slows down the Atlantic next two runs then their outlook will change 

• Thanks 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun in summer, snow in winter, wind in Autumn and rainbows in the spring!

Not exactly a mild transition either with a run of cool NWlys

Posted

Sounds very good obviously. But no good if the fantastic EC updates always remain as a forecast rather than coming to fruition.