Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 12/1/2017 11z ---->

Snowing heavily in Surbiton. Started with splodgy rain M4/M25 junction and 5 degrees, 2 degrees and heavy sleet at A3/M25 junction, becoming heavy snow around Esher and 1 degrees:) At least half an hour of heavy falling snow so far; pavements wet, grass a bit snowy, cars starting to get a covering.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's settling now 

I think snow chances this evening for most of us that live at low-levels will depend very much on how quickly the colder and drier arctic air undercuts the rain from the NW - which will relate to how

I've only just realised what a bunch of nutters we all are lol. All this drama for a 'bit' of snow .... I've spent hours if not days n days watching all this unfold .....Now all I'm left with is about

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Rich44 said:

Heavy sleety stuff at the north Norfolk coast with some roads flooded already. 

Fingers crossed for later or next week. 

not far from here, just rain here at the moment, streets are soaking, just opened the door and it didn't seem very cold

2 minutes ago, nanu said:

snowing heavy here.. everything starting to get covered, think thats the quickest heavy rain to snow event ive seen, and to settle so quickly

Yep this one is going down as a memory.. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SN0WM4N said:

Big upgrade on MO and BBC forecast was meant to be sleet later after the heavy ppn leaves but that's changed to snow! And we got heavy snow tomorrow! 

Flakes falling in Westcliff now?