SE & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 12/1/2017 11z ---->

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's settling now 

I think snow chances this evening for most of us that live at low-levels will depend very much on how quickly the colder and drier arctic air undercuts the rain from the NW - which will relate to how

I've only just realised what a bunch of nutters we all are lol. All this drama for a 'bit' of snow .... I've spent hours if not days n days watching all this unfold .....Now all I'm left with is about

Posted Images

Torrential rain now turning here to Snow here now in Maldon, Essex.

Was sat in the car and one minute rain in the headlights, the next minute big flakes of snow. A very quick change!

Nice to see it falling, lets hope for a covering at least on the card/sheds/grass

N

• Like 1
Just now, frozencanals said:

wow temps finally plummeting here in Southend, but it is still raining, now down to 3.7 and falling, might take a sneaky peak at my local lamp post

FC

Yep. Wind just switched to the NW at last. Expect a decent drop off in temps and dp's over the next hour or two and hopefully we will join the snow crew around 7pm.

1 minute ago, Matty J said:

Torrential rain now turning here to Snow here now in Maldon, Essex.

Was sat in the car and one minute rain in the headlights, the next minute big flakes of snow. A very quick change!

Nice to see it falling, lets hope for a covering at least on the card/sheds/grass

N

you should manage that - it did that in 15 minutes or so here in Chelmsford

grass is pretty white

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jo S said:

settling here now, every wheres going white :D

Glad to hear you finally got some..

there's few folk on here who'll have a nice snowy surprize too once those temps drop under the cloud cover

Lovin it here so so far - prob a few more hours yet looking at sat24 - http://en.sat24.com/en/gb/infraPolair

• Like 1