SE & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 12/1/2017 11z ---->

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's settling now 

I think snow chances this evening for most of us that live at low-levels will depend very much on how quickly the colder and drier arctic air undercuts the rain from the NW - which will relate to how

I've only just realised what a bunch of nutters we all are lol. All this drama for a 'bit' of snow .... I've spent hours if not days n days watching all this unfold .....Now all I'm left with is about

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Steve Murr said:

Wet & drizzle in greenhithe- as usual the fact its 0M asl ruins it.

wet mostly to eltham- dusting of snow on the cars here :(

I'm surprised a man of your calibre chose somewhere to live with such crap elevation.

Hi this is my first post went to bed not holding out much hope as we are right on the  coast get up to see it's snowing light but stedey very light dusting  on the cars & a bit on the decking don't suppose it will amount to to much so I am going back to bed hopefully to wake up to something more.:)

• Like 2

Looks like it's going to be 5 years with out laying snow for me now :( looked out the window this morning and nothing! All who have some snow enjoy it!!! 

14 minutes ago, Steve Murr said:

Blame the wife

moving soon !

I feel your pain Steve. I use to live off of Eagles Road in Greenhithe. I remember a few occasions leaving the house to no snow & then as soon as I went up past Bluewater to Stone... bam... a few cm's! So frustrating 

At least now I have some elevation & get a covering 

Wrotham on the cards? 

Woke up at 5 to a slight dusting on the grass/cars. Road and paths too wet for it to stick. Starting to come down a bit heavier now. Not sure of the temp at the moment but I know my central heating has decided to pack in.