SE & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 12/1/2017 11z ---->

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's settling now 

I think snow chances this evening for most of us that live at low-levels will depend very much on how quickly the colder and drier arctic air undercuts the rain from the NW - which will relate to how

I've only just realised what a bunch of nutters we all are lol. All this drama for a 'bit' of snow .... I've spent hours if not days n days watching all this unfold .....Now all I'm left with is about

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Sharpedge said:

So Steve, the stuff from Belgium, is it likely to reach London?

Looks like it honestly I'm not sure on its behaviour & light snow started here.

image.thumb.png.e4bc27ccdb70ab5a50c42366dde56d81.png

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Steve Murr said:

Remember guys the flow now coming out from the east

lots of snow exiting Belgium!

Great spot !!!!! See that massive chunk of ppn out of Belgium heading straight towards se Engla:Dnd 

Had a spell of light snow here for an hour or so but didn't settle, but nice to see nonetheless! Doesn't look like there's much more coming from the NE at the moment. Maybe us in the ne of the region are caught into between two air flows? It's amazing how often that happens in this part of the country, seems like only a sustained Nor easter will do! 

Edited by Nimbusman

Just had some big Juicy flakes for about a minute or two. Settled on table but could literally count the flakes 

Damn we really are snow starved lol 

5 minutes ago, MONKEYJAM said:

Looks like it will give Kent a nice snowfest !! Let's hope it's heavy ppn

Looks organised but mainly light & If we want SETTLING snow it needs to be heavy given temps in most areas are still above freezing..

2 minutes ago, craigore said:

Looks organised but mainly light & If we want SETTLING snow it needs to be heavy given temps in most areas are still above freezing..

Looks like it's growing and getting bigger as it heads towards Kent! :bomb:

• Like 1

There's some very, very minor PVA across the South-East so the band leaving Belgium may pep up slightly as it crosses the channel but I don't think it's enough to make much of a difference.

9-107UK.thumb.gif.3c8501b1eb23eaf93094af9ad3f0c4f8.gif

It's definitely more organsied than anything we've seen so far today. But I think it'll be mostly light, perhaps a dusting here and there.