Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

SE & East Anglia Regional Weather Discussion 12/1/2017 11z ---->

11 minutes ago, bluearmy said:

Which begs the question as to why no one is posting in any thread about being in a decent snow shower within the last hour in Peterborough or Cambridge ?? 

Getting a few heavier one's now in Northamptonshire nothing settling.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's settling now 

I think snow chances this evening for most of us that live at low-levels will depend very much on how quickly the colder and drier arctic air undercuts the rain from the NW - which will relate to how

I've only just realised what a bunch of nutters we all are lol. All this drama for a 'bit' of snow .... I've spent hours if not days n days watching all this unfold .....Now all I'm left with is about

Posted Images

Good afternoon Snow watchers, Light sleet falling in Seaford East Sussex. Hopefully a sign things will warm up tomoz. Temp only 1C. Now.

Time to put another log on the fire. And watch a Will Hay Film. Tally Ho, have a nice evening chasing the wintry flakes. Sunset 5.08.

Good Health to you all, and wrap up well if you venture out.

13 minutes ago, bluearmy said:

Which begs the question as to why no one is posting in any thread about being in a decent snow shower within the last hour in Peterborough or Cambridge ?? 

Drove through that on the way to Peterborough, it was nice to see but alas nothing settled, hopefully that will change tonight with perhaps a dusting in parts of the region.

Edited by Captain Shortwave

That radar is really surprising it seems to be gaining in intensity but Is this not not what the met have a warning out for east kent/east sussex? Just 100-200miles further west? Surely that will deliver if it keeps gaining intensity and merges?

Edited by Kentspur