Snow?

South West & Central Southern England Regional Discussion 11/1/2017 ---->

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your all taking to much notice of these weather apps. They are next to useless and not meant for enthusiasts like us with time better spent on looking at radars and temperature gauges. My own take is

There's quite a rash of showers over Japan, they might make it this far?

Good morning everyone .  Just before I post  The amazing to weather phenomena that I've witnessed this morning ,  I'd like to say Ian Ferguson  if you read this and see this picture you have

Posted Images

Chucking down here, it doesn't want to settle though. My daughter has just woken up and is madly tunning around trying to get dressed to go out and play in it because "it might be her only chance EVER" :yahoo:

she takes after me :pardon:

Edited by khodds
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, khodds said:

Chucking down here, it doesn't want to settle though. My daughter has just woken up and is madly tunning around trying to get dressed to go out and play in it because "it might be her only chance EVER" :yahoo:

she takes after me :pardon:

Its settling up top easily but very light snow.

If you want to see it or walk in it i would hurry though temperature is creeping up. currently -0.3c

Edited by Nights King
  • Like 1
Just now, khodds said:

I'm never happy. I love snow, but what's the point unless it settles?!  :diablo: 

There is just no pleasing me!! 

:rofl:

At least it is snowing in day light hours thats best bit for me.. second is for it to settle which it is for now :D  -0.2c though

• Like 1

What a result won a tenner bet that it would snow within 14 days with my gf that I placed 10 days ago. Then out walking the dog in the snow and found another tenner blowing in the road. Great start to the day! ☺

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Rapodo said:

What a result won a tenner bet that it would snow within 14 days with my gf that I placed 10 days ago. Then out walking the dog in the snow and found another tenner blowing in the road. Great start to the day! ☺

8) Easy money, when were you ever in any doubt :laugh:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Nights King said:

:rofl:

At least it is snowing in day light hours thats best bit for me.. second is for it to settle which it is for now :D  -0.2c though

True. Temperature rising here so will be rain before we know it. 1.9c here.

1 minute ago, khodds said:

True. Temperature rising here so will be rain before we know it. 1.9c here.

Sounds about right, normally about 3c warmer in wells. 

I wish the intensity would pick up a little while it is still conducive for it up here.. like steady dandruff at moment. :nonono:

• Like 1