Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West & Central Southern England Regional Discussion 11/1/2017 ---->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Overcast, like yesterday.

Temp: 14.6°C  - Hum: 67% - Dew: 8.5°C - Bar: 1028.78hPa - Wind: NNW ~ NE @ 3mph.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Gorgeous afternoon here now after I thought could building up earlier would ruin it. 16C and sunny - working outside in the garden.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Nice afternoon here. Sunny and warmer than expected at 17.9°C. 

Posted

Been a cracking day here, a very warm sunny day.
Got to 17.6c at 4.30pm

Been a NNW wind for the most part today, around 9-12mph, but has been southerly and very light for about an hour or so.

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

Maxed out at 18.1°C this afternoon as the cloud cleared and gave long sunny spells.  A nice change from yesterday's dull.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Just looked at my rain data and I've had no rain at all in the last 18 days and only 1 day with rain since 23rd March and that didn't give much. 6.2mm so far this month all of which fell in one day and there's only been 13mm since the 15th March.

Posted

Remarkable sky right now, this line of cloud/fog (not sure) stretches right from SW to NE and it is completely clear this side then completely grey beyond it!

IMG_0649.JPG

Posted
36 minutes ago, Andy Bown said:

Remarkable sky right now, this line of cloud/fog (not sure) stretches right from SW to NE and it is completely clear this side then completely grey beyond it!

IMG_0649.JPG

I'm not saying it is Andy, but it's not that unusual to get a sharp cut off between a Sc layer and clear, drier, air. And before you ask I'm not quite sure on the meteorological reason for this. :)

Posted
1 hour ago, knocker said:

I'm not saying it is Andy, but it's not that unusual to get a sharp cut off between a Sc layer and clear, drier, air. And before you ask I'm not quite sure on the meteorological reason for this. :)

You are right Knocker, it gradually broke up as it moved overhead . I have seen it happen before but the mind wasn't sharp enough at 6am with a teething baby in tow!

Posted

Its a little cloudy this morning, but pleasant when the sun and the blue skies appear.

Got down to 7.4c at 4am
Wind has moved to a SSE and barely touching 3mph.
11.3c now, 1027.3 hPa
Feels humid today and its showing 87% humidity on the guages. Not been that for sometime, hovering around the 60% to 70% average for the last week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Peaked at 18.1°C yesterday, when the sun came out in the late afternoon. A few sunny spells today, but mostly cloudy.

Temp: 15.9°C - Hum: 49% - Dew: 5.2°C - Bar: 1026.14hPa - Wind: WSW ~ WNW  @ 2mph.

Posted

Sunny spells throughout the day so far. Not as warm as yesterday but still pleasant. 13.7°C. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Looking forward to a taste of winter come tuesday wednesday. be nice to see a snow flurry before summer rolls up. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, thunder, hail & heavy snow

While it's quiet and with the thread starting to get rather long, will be putting a padlock on this and open up a new thread for you fellas to continue your chats of the weather in the South West/Central Southern England :)

Link to new thread: 

IMG_0009.JPG.822ed6a441c0f5a13a784a61099bcb74.JPG

Edited by DiagonalRedLine