Who are the nicest/rudest celebs you have met?

when i had a job as a stage hand at chichester festival theatre i met some amazing people, Dame Judy Dench being the nicest, Kenneth Branagh being aggresive and Donald Sindon did nothing but swear, but was very funny, and would never have a bad word said against the clapped out mini he use to drive, and sexiest was Samantha Janus

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Noel Edmonds is complete pr*ck!

Don't need to have met him to tell that. He slagged off a cancer sufferer on Twitter a few months back, saying if they had more "positive energy" they might be cured. I don't think he's all there to be honest.

15 hours ago, cheeky_monkey said:

.Noel Edmonds is complete pr*ck!

I'm inclined to agree.

I always regret not having my camera to hand when I once saw him in his boxer shorts - though I have always suspected that if I had, someone would have removed the film (this was a long time ago!) .....

In my experience most "celebrities" are just normal folk and appreciate being treated accordingly.  And a small handful are d*ckheads who think they are god and "why are you not worshipping me you inferior little person!"

I've met a few in various professional spheres. David Hockney - absolute sweetie, especially considering that I had tipped half a pint of coffee dregs all over his very expensive beige linen suit just before he was due to go to a Turner Prize evening.

The well-known former comedian and celebrity birdwatcher who I can't bring myself to name - nasty piece of work, although perhaps his bipolar disorder could be the reason.

The painter Francis Bacon, absolute git.

I did a bus job for the DJ Mark Goodier's company just before Christmas. What an absolute sweetie, even though things didn't go to plan. No side or arrogance at all, unlike a lot of people who are in front of the camera or microphone at the BBC.

Kevin Keegan on another bus job a couple of years ago, another sweetie.

There is a BA cabin crew forum about nice/nasty celebs. It's a bit outdated now, but makes for funny reading.

http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/300180-who-your-nicest-celebs.html

Edited by Crepuscular Ray
  • Like 2

From my footballing days..i have met or played with Tony Adams..true gent on and off the pitch...Paul Ince can take or leave him can be an arrogant pr*ck..Graham Gooch and Derek Pringle (both England cricketers) used to train with us and play a bit...really funny guys 

• Like 1
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:46, Nick L said:

Don't need to have met him to tell that. He slagged off a cancer sufferer on Twitter a few months back, saying if they had more "positive energy" they might be cured. I don't think he's all there to be honest.

Typical MSM response that mocking.

See Richard Hammond filming for top gear a few years back, wasn't speaking to him personally but I don't think he could be more full of himself if he tried, and that was whilst clarkson and vettel were comparing egos, says something

I should add he wasn't much different off camera either

Edited by Essex Easterly.
  • 2 weeks later...

Mariah Carey totally controled by her PA team

2 hours ago, Snipper said:

On whole celebrities are OK it is just the ars*hole PA people who spoil it.  Perhaps the celebs should control them better.

Used to work at a well known hotel & private members club, must of the customers were celebs and most were fine, normal folk. Nicest of the lot, closely fought competition between Zoe Ball and Neil Morrisey. The worst, unbelievably rude and arrogant, a repeat visitor and always the same, the prize goes to Steve Coogan - a thoroughly unpleasant chap.