Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

What song would sum up your winter so far ?

stewfox

12 minutes ago, Alice1991 said:

I can't really think of a song right now. But as for what I hope for in the next 8 weeks, I hope to have some more storms, as well as some proper snow instead of just a dusting. Due to high pressure dominating for the vast majority of the time, it has been relatively quiet lately, which can be a bit boring. We haven't really had an exciting winter since 2010/11.

oh i dont know about that Alice1991 2012/13 was pretty good once it got going....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter
1 minute ago, More Snow said:

oh i dont know about that Alice1991 2012/13 was pretty good once it got going....

I guess so. But 2010/11 will be one winter I will never forget.

Agreed December was the stuff of dreams that winter... but for me March 2013 was just epic for the huge amounts of snow fall we had here and the drifts were spectacular...

• 1 month later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

I heard you had settled down in Greece

Old friend why are you so shy. aint like you to hold back'. GFS dont forget us i beg i remember you said sometimes it charts you laugh sometimes it  hurts in stead. Time flys only yesterday was 18 dec 2010 time of our lives. Glory days. For me its isn't over but i wish nothing for you but the best. who would have know how bitter sweet 2016/7 was .

Dont forget us I BEG . I remember ... nothing compares to this chart who would have known ow bitter sweet this chart would taste. GFS dont forget us I BEG

Rrea00220101218.gif

18 Dec 2010

248703_10150184004726467_3207169_n.jpg

Edited by stewfox

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

I've had this one referenced to me before now...

Ooooops just seen the winter part of the thread! Never mind hahaha

Edited by CreweCold
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Location: Yorkshire Puddin' aka Kirkham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
  • Weather Preferences: cold winters, cold springs, cold summers and cold autumns
  • Location: Yorkshire Puddin' aka Kirkham, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom

Too little too late by Johnny Mathis.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, cold, cold and errrr......cold. I am, unashamedly, a cold fan.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Came across this. Never heard it before but the name seems quite appropriate for this winter. 

• Like 1

Posted

Coming around again by Carly Simon - with reference to the mid lattitude blocking seemingly permanently attached to us, going nowhere fast.

The line in the chorus is very apt - 'I know nothing stays the same (weather), but if your willing to play the game (model watching), it'll be coming around again (mid lattitude block repositioning itself over and over next to us).

Edited by damianslaw
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: wintry

Time after time we keep letting models lead us to believe we're in for some biblical weather....

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Devil in disguise by elvis.

After the way things looked back in november it looked likely this winter would produce.The models producing some great charts at times only to have led us up the garden path etc. Winter made a fool out of us this year.

https://youtu.be/kyK_GbGuxyA

Edited by sundog
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Close but no cigar.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
2 hours ago, J10 said:

stuck in the middle with you stealers wheel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q

Cold to the left of me, cold to the right, but here i am stuck in the middle with you.

Always reminds me of ajpoolshark somehow, think first member I seen use it on here, when he was living by me, with snow showers going all around us

• Like 1